Chapter 61: Lovely

Start from the beginning

Shin decided to sneak up on her.

At first, he wanted to use his abilities. But he realised that they weren't needed. Misomi will probably be too busy to even notice him.

When he was behind her, he put his head close to hers and then whispered in her ears.

"What are you cooking?" <Shin>

"Kyaa~!" <Misomi>

Misomi who suddenly received such an unexpected thing, got startled.

The vegetables that she was holding onto was toss up due to reflexes.

With the momentum of her startle-ness, she lost her balance and was about to fall over. However, Shin managed to grab unto her and prevented her from falling.

Misomi who regained her composure, finally realised her situation.

She was now being held by Shin by the waist. When she look up, she could see Shin's face up close.

"Are you alright?" <Shin>

Misomi slowly blushed from the embarrassing situation she was in.

It was only after a few seconds later that she finally responded.

"Oh, ah, yes, yes! I'm fine, thank you." <Misomi>

Misomi wanted to get back up, but Shin did something else that made her even more blushed.

Shin saw that there were bits of vegetables on her face that might have fell on her when she threw them up. So he decided to get them off of her.

"That's the last one." <Shin>

Feeling the touch of Shin's fingers on her face, Misomi heart began beating even faster.

She then noticed that there were other people in the room that were looking at them.

When she looked over his shoulder, she saw Shana, Iris and Layla. All 3 of them had a very mischievious look on their faces. She could tell that they were enjoying the scene in front of them.

She didn't know why they weren't mad seeing their husband doing such things with another woman, but when she thought of it, she quickly regained her balance and stood up. Separating herself from Shin finally.

"Sorry about that. I didn't think you could get startled to that extreme." <Shin>

"It's alright. Really! I'm also-" <Misomi>

Misomi also wanted to apologise, but she got distracted. She noticed that there were bits of vegetables on Shin's head as well.

So she unconsciously moved her hand to pick them off from him.

Shin who was surprised at Misomi's action, began smiling. Though they've known each other not that long, he knew what she's like. She's always bashful and shy. Even the thing she's doing right now is something that she wouldn't normally do. So seeing her doing it, made him happy.

Misomi who saw Shin smiling, suddenly froze. She realised what she was doing, and quickly pull back her hands.

"Oh, ah, I-I was just picking out the vegetables from your head. I didn't mean to do anything weird..." <Misomi>

Misomi looked down with an embarassed face as she said it.

To that, Shin just laughed softly.

"It's alright. Anyways, seems like you're working hard. I like that. I'm really looking forward to when you start working on the restaurant." <Shin>

"Yes... I'm doing my best... Cuz it's for Shin-Sama..." <Misomi>

Misomi mumbled to herself.

"Okay, Just don't overwork yourself!" <Shin>

Shin rubbed her head that was looking down and then left.

Misomo finally looked up to see him walked off. She then touched her own head that had been rubbed by Shin.

She thought of how nice it felt when Shin did that.

When she was staring at Shin's back, she made eye contact with the 3 ladies. One of them even winked at her after such a scene.

Misomi once again got embarassed and turned away to continue her cooking.

Unfortunately, after a few minutes had passed, nothing had progressed. The whole scenario with Shin starting from him whispering in her ear, to rubbing her head, kept replaying in her head.

She was just too happy that Shin made some time to check on her, and even encourage her.

In the end, she stopped her cooking and decided to call it a day.