Remember Nikki. What floor was his office in? Aren't CEO's on the top offices because they are high and mighty. Who cares I'm going to the top ones. Stepping out of the elevator I walked into the reception area. I saw Ms. Dalton walking out of an office carrying some papers.

"Hey Ms. Dalton where is Mr. Alessandri's office. "

"Oh hello Ms. Williams. Mr Allesandri's office is that one the one I just came out of."

"Thank you ."

Decidding not to knock I entered his office catching him in the phone.

"Oh nevermind Charles she's here now."

I gave him a questioning look.

"I was calling my chaufer and asking him to go get you because you were taking forever."

"Heyy its only 11:50. I'm fashionably late."

"Yes 50 minutes."

I ignored him and went to sit on the chairs in front of him.

"So what did you want me for your wasted so many precious sleeping hours you know."

"I just wanted to let you know to let to let someone in charge for a whole week because I'm taking you on a trip."

"What, where, who gave you permission you didn't even ask me?"

"I asked your parents yesterday while you were daydreaming hopefully of me," he smirked.

I blushed.

"Who said I'm going," I asked him.

"Well Amore mio your parents already gave me permission, I have your flight Information, I could easily just take you and buy you clothes from where ever we're going. I'm giving you the option of telling someone so they can be in charge of the bakery. I can just throw you over my shoulder and take you."

I stared at him open mouthed.

"Darling close your mouth or do you want me to close it for you."

I hurriedly closed it and glared at him. if looks can kill he'll be feet under.

"Cara go home call one of your friends to keep an eye on the bakery and pack a bag full of clothes. I'll be at your doorsteps this afternoon."

I huffed, stood up and walked out without saying a word. I heard him chuckling in the background.

That man. I fumed.

I needed someone to vent my problems to. who else would make me feel like I'm talking to a clown.

"Haylee code red."

"Code red! A monkey came into your room and re did your closet." she exclaimed.

"What no. Lucas practically told me to pack a bag or else he's going to kidnap me."

"Ooh hot."

"Haylee help me."

"How?"

" I don't know tell him we have plans or that there's an important client. I don't know invent something!"

"Ok calm your tits. I don't think he is serious but if he is then I know where you are."

"Haylee."

"Fine I'll see what I can do." now rest or do whatever you do in your spare time."

After that therapeutic session with Haylee. I decided to take the rest of the day of.

I should really get a dog or cat.

Cute lady bugs, heart shaped muffins, rainbow ponies. relaxed.

Knock knock.

I'm to lazy to get up. they'll leave eventually.

Knock knock.

"Open up Nikki."

Whatever.

Suddenly I heard the door creak open. how did he get it to open. I rapidly stood up and went towards the door.

I found Lucas looking at me up and down.

"Aren't you ready cara." (dear)

"No because I'm not going." I said firmly.

His eyes darkened. "yes you are cara." (dear)

He walked towards my bedroom into my closet. he grabbed my cyan suitcase and started putting clothes in.

"What do you think you are doing."

"Since you didn't pack I'm packing for you."

He went into my underwear drawer and picked out some sets.

" This would look divine on you Cara you should show me when we get to our destination." (dear)

I ripped my black lace underwear from his hand and dropped it on the bed.

"I'm not going anywhere with you."

"I love the chase darling."

He grabbed the underwear from the bed and put it inside the suitcase along with my phone and laptop.

He then picked up and placed it in the trunk of his black shiny car.

Ugh instead of looking at him I should of barricaded my self in the house. Deciding that I could still delay him I ran towards the house and tried to open the door.

It was locked when did he lock it!?

I felt warm calloused hands on my waist pulling me towards a hard chest. "darling your coming with me." he whispered and sucked my earlobe into his heated mouth.

The next thing I knew I was over his shoulder. a pat on my butt was the last I felt before being strapped into the passenger seat of the car.

We arrived into the air port where a air plane was waiting.

Lucas opened my door and pulled me out .

He pushed me towards the open airplane and pulled me to the seat next to a table.

"Me Alessandri are you ready to take off?"

"Yes Henry."

With that the pilot went into the cockpit.

Lucas sat next to me.

" Cara did you leave someone in charge."

"I ignored him and crossed my hands on my chest.

"Don't be like that darling. silent treatment isn't going to stop me. "

I felt his hand caress my thighs. " cara look at me."

I didn't look at him. I felt his fingers lift my head up.

His eyes were filled with lust and enticing me. I just want to kiss him. Feel his soft lips on mine.

Sparks ran up my arms making me shiver.

He pulled me up by my waist and placed me in his lap straddling him.

He crashed our lips together distracting me all together.

His hands were on my butt squeezing it producing a breathless moan from me.

We made out for a while. until I was a moaning mess.

"We should stop darling or I won't be responsible for taking you." he replied huskily.

I nodded breathlessly and tried to get up. "no you are sitting here with me so you can see how much you affect me."

🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🍀🍀🍀🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🍀🍀🍀🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨

Hello

Butterfly's rule and ponys are cute.

Being sick sucks and my sister looks like a little kitten.

That's my lesson for today.

Peace out

Caramel pancakes are delicious.

❤️💜💜💜💜❤️