Chapter 16

Recap:

I layed Nikki in the middle of the bed. her hair was framing her face.

I have made some progress. she isn't like the cold hearted Nikki I first met.

I gave her a chaste kiss on her forehead and left the room.

It was nighttime. so I locked everything and made sure we had everything we would need for a week or two.

When I returned back to the room Nikki was curled into a ball on my pillow.

Oh how I want to touch her. make her mine. make her scream my name.

My partner down below sprung to life letting me know it was time for a cold shower.

I walked out of the shower only with a towel around my waist. I climbed onto the bed and pulled Nikki towards me.

She sighed and snuggled closer.

Oh how I will like her reaction in the morning.

<3======<3=======<3===========<3<3<3<3<3<3==============<3

Nikki POV

Birds chirping in the morning can be an awsome way to wake up for some but when you are trying to sleep its like being sick and not being able to talk without coughing. Torture.

Blinking the sleep away I felt pressure around my stomach and warmth emanating from something hard behind me.

A snore behind me let me know that someone (lucas) was behind me.

I twisted myself to my right and found Lucas embracing me. Our legs were intertwined and guess what he was only wearing a towel that wasn't even tied it only covered his Minnie him.

Oh he's going to get it. I pounded my fists into his chest and tried to separate my legs from his toned ones.

"Princess if you wanted me so bad you should of woken me up a different way." he whispered in his husky sleep laced voice.

"And what way would that be, mulan."

"Oh I don't know princess a kiss in the lips perhaps or whispering the things you'll like me to do to you in my ear."

"Hardee har har Repaunzel." I responded.

"Now let me go Cinderella I have to go take a shower."

He let me go but at the last minute he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his chest. "Why don't you let me accompany you princess. We'll save water."

"No can do Aladdin, jasmine 'll get jealous."

Stepping out of the shower was one of the hardest things I had to do. It had shower jets in all places. When they touched your skin you felt like clouds were massaging away the worries.

Drying myself with towels I found in a drawer in the bathroom I turned towards my dirty clothes remembering I didn't bring any clean clothes with me inside.

I have two options. Put on my dirty clothes or wrap myself in the fluffy towels and go into the room to look for my suitcase. Lucas will probably be gone by now. The second option sounds much better than the first one.

Peeking to make sure no one was in sight I opened the door fully and starts looking for my suitcase.

Where could he have of left it?

I was bending down to see if it was in the bottom of the closet when the door to the bedroom opened.

I stood up abruptly and pulled the towel tighter around me.