Chapter 2

T.G.I.F. The words most people like to hear. Not me, well not this week. The 3-tiered cake was do tomorrow and so for we've had some complications, like not having the miniture sky craper and having to go all the way across town to get one. Just like the lady in the phone said, the next day a driver in a black car came into the shop. He gave me an envelope with half of the money and specifications for the cake again.

Beeeeep beeeep a car behind me honked.

"Don't get your panties in a twist," I yelled from my car window!

The nerve of some people I sighed. I have to be careful. I need to remember that I have important merchandise in the back, by merchandise I mean the 3 tiered cake I'm taking to Landon corps big 'gala'.

Rich people and there need to waste money. Why waste there money on fancy cars and million dollar clothes when they can just give me the money. 

"Miss can I see your invitation." The security guard asked me.

"I don't have one. I'm delivering the cake for the occasion."

"May I have your name and the name of your bakery." he said.

"Sure my names Nikki Williams and my bakery's name is Nikki's delights. Tell them to hurry, the frosting is going to melt."

The guard nodded and went to do his thing. I on the other hand started to look around. Did you know you can have a water fountain in the lobby. Someone doesn't mind showing off there wealth.

"Ms. Williams, Ms. Dalton will be with you shortly." the guard said.

I guess the Dalton lady is the girl that called me last week.

"Ms. Nikki, nice to meet you. Sorry I forgot to send you your pass. It's been hectic around here." She explained.

"It's ok Ms. Dalton. Where can I put the cake if I don't put it some where cool in the next ten minutes it's going to start melting."

"Oh right, this way please."

She lead me to this big walk in refrigerator, where a bunch of people were moving back and forth from one dish to another.

"Ok Ms. Nikki you can put your cake here. I'll wait for you outside."

I put the cake in the vacant space she showed me and checked to see if anything was out of space.

"Ms... oh just call me Nikki." I interrupted her.

"Oh ok. Um come with me. We need to go up to Mr. Alessandri's office so he can sign your check."

When we arrived at his office the first thought that entered my mind was is his favorite color gray or something because the decor consisted of different shades of gray.

"Nikki just wait here, I'll call Mr. Alessandri."

So I waited.

I've been sitting here for the past twenty minutes. I'm leaving. I have much better things to do. Like what my conscience replied to me. Oh I don't know watch teen wolf and blog about how hot Derek is. Or how cool it is that he turned into a full blown wolf. Nah I wouldn't do that although that's what I'd like to do, instead I have to fill in paper work, make checks and create new designs. Life as a grow up is hard.

I opened the door to leave and that's when I ran into this hard brick wall. By brick wall I mean this hard sculpted chest.

"You must be Ms. Williams right?" a deep voice asked. I'm going out on a limb here and saying he is Mr. Alessandri.

Wow who would of thought the CEO billionaire of Landon corp would be a hottie with a capital H. I imagined him to be old and wrinkly with a bad temper.

" Yes. I have been waiting here for the past twenty minutes. I was about to leave."

"If you wanted your payment then you'd have waited here as long as it took for me to get back." he said arrogantly.

" For your information I have places to be and things to do. So if you can give me my check I'll be on my merry way." I told him furiously. The nerve of him he's not the only busy person in the world.

He stared at me with amusement in his eyes. What, has he never seen someone demand something from him.

" Here you go Ms. Williams, I believe we are going to be seeing a lot of each of other."

I took the check from his hand and marched with my head held up towards the door. I didn't take his answer seriously. Why would a billionaire be interested in me?

Oh well time to go back to hells kitchen.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Authors Note: See how I used chef Ramsey's show. huh huh.

Ok so I ate Chinese food and EGG ROLES and they gave me the inspiration to write. don't expect me to update every day. I can't eat egg roles every day. :(

VOTE

COMMENT

GO WILD

WOOHOO