The arrangmeant.

"You heard me, which ever one of you beat me will have my favor. Three strikes on my body will mean a win, do you agree?" I asked, drawing both of my lightsabers and holding them by my sides.

"Please we don't have to resort to fighting, let's discuss this peacefully." Obi-Wan tried to reason I smirked and chuckled darkly.

"Where's the fun in that?" I asked with a creepy smile on my face, making the Jedi masters look creeped out.

"Skywalker, if you would?" Plo Koon asked. Anakin nodded slowly before pulling his lightsaber out and walking over to me.

He did a small bow before igniting his blade and getting in his combat stance. By the looks of it it seemed he preferred form 5 with its hard and deadly blows.

Anakin was said to have been the best Jedi to have ever lived, let's see if he lives up to that reputation. I sure hope so, cause I believe it as well.

I ignited the blade in my hand and stood still while clipping the other to my belt. The white blade shining against my skin as I adopted form 2. I smirked to myself as I planned my next few moves.

Anakin charged forward and and delivered a downward slash upon me, I parried and sidestepped letting him go forward. I glided my blade to the crevice of his back but he ducked away and delivered a force push sending me 5 feet away. So far so good.

Taking a more aggressive approach I launched myself forward and sent flurries of attacks to see his defenses, he parried and ducked some of them but when I went to attack his side and he parried I delivered a kick to his chest sending him 7 feet away.

Doing a back flip I ended up getting a twenty foot distance. Smirking I pulled my arm back and concentrated on the force, putting more power into my arm and into the a throw. Anakin stood up from the kick and raised an eyebrow when he saw me so far away.

With a grunt I propelled my arm forward, letting my lightsaber fly out of my hand. It flew very quickly toward Anakin while he himself had his eyes open wide staring at the incoming blade. It was flying like a rotary blade toward where he was standing and wasn't stopping anytime soon.

Anakin brought his lightsaber up and tried to block the incoming blade and he mostly succeeded. Hitting his blade the white one stopped spinning and flew under his feet and falling behind him 5 feet away. Smirking Anakin watched as I drew my black blade and ignited it in my left hand, but my right was still open holding nothing but air.

Anakins smirk faded when he felt the force warning him, sadly it came to late as the white blade shot from behind him and struck his two legs and his left arm.

"Nice move Skywalker, but you forgot about the most important rule, watch all blades and angles." I said, my smirk ever wild and wide. Anakin huffed in defeat, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'll remember that." He half smiled and walked back over to the Jedi. My smirk turned into a small smile. He's good, wish he had more training though.

"Next?" I asked, looking at Dooku. He opened his mouth to speak when a coughing was heard and Grevious stepped forward, removing his cape.

"Your majesty, it's a pleasure to meet someone of actually good military standards." Grievous ignited two blades from his lightsaber collection and stood ready to fight.

I've heard tails of grievous being a very sufficient killer of Jedi so this might actually test my skills, or not it depends.

Standing in my form 2 stance I held both of my lightsabers in front of me ignited, they shined brightly on the hanger floor.

Grievous charged at me and we both locked blades, I held them together To see what he would do and he responded with kicking me in the chest, sending me back. I staggered back and felt my breath hitch as I was almost taken off my feet.

Grievous jumped into the air and brought his blades down, my heart pumped as I forced my hand up and sent a force push mixed with lightning, ball lightning. The ball hit grievous in the chest and sent him back as well, I took a breath to calm myself before proceeding. He's a little faster then stated, time to try a little harder then Anakin.

Grievous stood up, small lighting particles going across his Duristeel plating. He readied a charge as I did the same.

Using force speed I dashed forward and met Grievous blow for blow, we were moving so ridiculously fast I couldn't comprehend anything and just struck or dodged.

I dodged two strikes from the General and sent 3 of my own barely missing his armor plating. I sensed something wrong and ducked, having barely missed a swipe from a blue blade. Taking the opportunity I let both of my lightsabers fly forward and hopefully hit him. One did while one did not.

Making sure to not get hit I kicked off of his chest plate and flew backward, throwing both lightsabers fly out of my hands and toward the General. He dodged one but the other tagged his arm. Landing on the ground I pulled both blades back to me and held them backward, like a familiar Galen Marek.

Grevious chuckled as he stood still and unmoving. "It seems I finally have a challenge." Suddenly two more arms came from his previous ones and grabbed two more lightsabers.

Smirking slightly I watched as the two top lightsabers started spinning very quickly, almost to fast to comprehend for normal sight. Taking a quick judgment I jumped forward and delivered a strike to the middle of the spinning, stopping them.

Before he could advance I sent several strikes in his direction to throw him off balance. He countered them with minimal effort before attempting to grab me in his claws. I jumped back, barely missing a lightsaber that went over my head.

Bending my body in an odd angle I pivoted and delivered strikes to his legs and chest. He blocked or dodged them with some amount of difficulty, I could tell he was going to counter attack so I had to attack more now.

Building up force energy inside my body I pushed Grievous away with the force and stood still, pulling the force into myself and letting it build up. Grievous, who didn't go far, charged me with his lightsabers spinning again. I watched as he closed the distance quickly, going from 10 to 5 feet away in but a second.

Letting out a yell I let go all the force energy I was building. Grievous tried to stop himself but instead found himself caught in my force repulse and hitting the cold hard metal floor, his armor slightly scorched. Recovering quickly I dashed over to him, still laying down, while he was in a coughing fit and held my blade to his neck.

"Checkmate."