The last Damino and a New Tragety.

This chapter will be fun. It gets gruesome a little bit but I think you'll enjoy it. Have fun.

Third person

The trip to Coruscant was silent, no one necessarily spoke and everyone was ok with that. Fives laid on a stretcher tied down with Nalasay at his side, she looked behind her to make sure no one was looking and injected a substance into Fives neck. Fives squirmed as the foreign substance burned on the way in. It was only Shaak Ti and Nalasay on the transport as Y/n had to return to the New Empire and Sharpshot had to return to his duty's. The only thing helping him was luck as this point.

"What did you?" Fives asked quietly but the Kaminoan put a finger to his lips and shushed him, putting his head back down as Fives fell back into unconscious. His head was suddenly burning in pain.

The Ship landed on the outside of a medical facility somewhere on Coruscant with both Imperial and Republic guards stationed on the platform. It was a tall spire of a building that looked like it housed the king of Death itself.

Fives, Shaak Ti and Nala Se exited the transport and entered the long spire. It started raining as soon as they left the outside air, the clones out front staying in their spots as they didn't get wet covered in that armor.

Fives was going in and out of consciousness, even as they lifted him before the chancellor of the republic. Chancellor Palpatine took on a sympathetic expression as Fives started whispering about a plot, and "the mission."

"Be careful Trooper, you've had an eventful day. Steady now." Fives slowly came to, his eyes adjusting as the pain in his head slowly drifted away. Fives noticed the Chancellor stood in-front of him and straightened his poster.

"Sir." The Chancellor smiled at Fives and looked at the shock troopers at his side.

"Get him down please." The Soldiers nodded and pressed a few buttons which unbuckled the straps. Fives landed on his feet and stood straight up to face Palpatine.

Fives looked around as he was let down from the reinforcement bed. Palpatine folded his hands over each other and stared at Fives with a curious expression.  "Now, what brings you before me?" He asked softly like a Father would his son.

On the other side of the room the black soldiers stood at parade rest, their weapons on their back with their hands folded behind there back. They had 3 white strips going sideways from their right shoulder down to their left hip. There was a symbol that no one recognized either, 4 shield like objects guarding a heart. One of them turned their head toward the other and nodded slowly.

"The chips chancellor." Fives stated. The black soldiers walked up behind Fives and stood behind him.

"Chips?" Palpatine asked. He seemed confused.

"These were removed from Clone trooper Tup and Fives. Clone trooper Fives believes they are the cause of the problem." Shaak Ti said while handing the chips to Palpatine. The chancellor gazed at the chips with recognition in his eye, and hatefully glared at them,

"Those are inhibitor chips, which are placed in clones to make them more compliant and less aggressive and more compliant to orders. I tried to explain to this clone that they are placed in their for his own good, but he removed his chip none the less." Nalasay explained softly as she folded her hands behind her back. Fives looked up at the Kaminoan and wanted to scream at her but he knew that wouldn't bring back his brother. Fives took a deep breath and calmed himself. He had to calm down and approach this better than how he had approaching things recently. He needed to calm down. His headache was insane but slowly he felt it's effects slowly weakening soon after,