Umbaran battle, Destroying supplies.

On the planet of Umbara near the capital stood the Umbaran airbase that once was in control of the local militias but now was in control of the Imperial and Republic forces. About 2 hours ago the airbase fell to the joint effort of the two factions and now the clones of both sides are cleaning up up the grounds and putting things in near piles, many of the Republic clones didn't want to be on loading duty but Krell ordered them to do they couldn't say no. Imperial clones decided that there new friends should not suffer along so they decided to go in and help them lift and organize, even giving them some tips on how to organize alien things they didn't recognize or know how to use.

Currently Y/n and many technician clones were going from hanger to and getting open many firewalls that the Umbarans set up in order to stop the republic from using their technology, they were doing this so the republic could use the technology easier and so using the fighters won't destroy the inside of the hanger this time around...yes y/n read up on that detail from a history book his father gave him and it made him laugh.

Republic clones were trying to find out where they were gonna stay and while at first they were confused why the living barracks were in the hangers the Imperials just shrugged and got comfortable as they've slept in weirder places. The walkers that came with the imperials were stationed still on each side of the base with all weapons primed and shields fully functional, many imperial clones stayed by the walkers to make sure no one tried to sneak under the legs and get in even though the sensors would most likely pick them up, there was always room for a jam or error in equipment. Plus the Imperials liked getting away from from Krell and talking freely about what ever they wanted.

However while everyone was doing their own thing on the airbase near the middle of the airbase by the front doors Pixel was practicing with her lightsaber, she had decided that since she still had some pent up energy after the battle she would practice with her double bladed lightsaber. Many clones that passed by watched her inquisitively and some even stopped for a moment to watch her move and fight. Her lightsaber was however different from any the Jedi and Sith would use, her lightsaber was very much alike to the inquisitors lightsabers in the fact that it was rounded in shape and could spin but instead of the black and boring color of their hilts she made hers gold and white trimmed while her crystals were gold instead of white and black like some of her siblings, any force sensitive clone will have any hilt of lightsaber of their choosing so she chose this one as she felt it was best suited for her needs of combat.

Pixel was different than any of her clone siblings because when she was young she was fascinated in history, but not just any history oh no she was so curious about the clone wars and empire years. Pixel had been told by her training group that the empire and republic of before were very bad years for both the Jedi and Sith because the Jedi were blinded by their past glories and were blinded by the dark cloud that shrouded over them and the Sith, while having good skill in their ranks they were very adamant about the rule of two and never trained anyone other than actual apprentices with any actual skill. Instead of having many sith knights and acolytes they made the Jedi hunter pawns which Pixel saw as a mistake.

She was snarky as hell when it came to others she disliked but she had been told she was very caring when it came to others she became close to, pixel took this in stride and rose threw the ranks to become captain. She also tried to get to know her siblings personally, especially Drax and Ode, and she actually became known for being the one to counsel her siblings after very devastating battles.

Enough of that though. Pixel was very efficient with form 5 and 3 and while an almost master with all of them she still preferred those forms, she did enjoy force phase more than anything and took it in stride to faze threw attacks before killing them with her blade. While other clones knew of her use of this ability many of the Vong and Vega forces did not, for that she was given the title of "Mist hunter." Tutaminis was also one she enjoyed using even if every force sensitive clone knew how to use it.