*ANNOUNCEMENT*

Well, hello again my dear readers. Thank you for reading 'The First Love'. So, as I said the book is not over yet. There's a book two for it. I'm gonna post that book soon. But, I need some time, because it's still a draft and I need to edit it. I feel it would be better to post the chapters in a periodic manner, like I do now, so that you won't be left hanging for the next chapter. And, that's why, I'll post the book all at once, after I complete it.

I wrote a book two because I don't wanna fit the whole story in a single one. Sorry for leaving you all hanging. But, I'll come back soon with the second one! ;)

If you have any doubts regarding the book, comment below, and I'll explain you.

You'll be seeing the other BTS members in the book 02. I hope you all go and read it.

Okay now, hold onto your hearts people, because the asparagusgooye aka me, is going to speak up.

'First loves' doesn't always succeed. That doesn't mean it's the end of the world. That doesn't mean, it's the end of you. As we all know 'LIFE GOES ON, LET'S LIVE ON.'

When we lose someone whom we love in our life, that doesn't mean we don't deserve them. It means, we deserve better. We deserve better than what we have now, and that's why we lose them. So, instead of breaking down, wait for the better, that's yet to come. Wait for yourself and for those who actually loves us. Life is better when you live for the people WHO LOVES YOU than for those WHOM YOU LOVE. I hope you get that.

I'm really sorry if you're hoping for a happy ending, but trust me you'll get a better one in the next book. I promise.

Please don't hesitate to text me if you need a person to talk to. I may not know anything about you, but atleast you may feel better when you share it with others. Feel free to text me and I'll try my best to keep up my responsibility as a human being.

Also, Thank You swapnika07 for supporting me since the start and giving me the motivation to continue the book whenever I have zero ideas to continue it. I wish mana bond eppatiki itlane undali. Untadi le. Fikar akkarled daani gurinchi. Anyways, I love you crackhead :)♡

AND A big Sarangey to you all readers who supported me in this journey. Wait- okay, I am so serious today, ain't I? I see you all are already missing the sarcastic side of me. (don't tell me, you aren't. Ik you are🤪) So go ahead and read this dad joke (by me) :

What comes after Namjune?

Y'all say Seokjin?

Nope. It's NamJULY.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Don't tell me you didn't you didn't get a smile on your face after reading that. 👀

And, please don't kill me. I swear I was just trying to make you smile.
👁️👄👁️

Anyways, guys! We're all gonna meet in the book two (I'll be waiting for you). See y'all there. Don't forget to take care of yourselves.

~With love : Author

Started writing : 07th August, 2020

Started posting : 17th November, 2020
Ended posting : 8th December, 2020.

Started posting : 17th November, 2020Ended posting : 8th December, 2020

> Signing off ✌🏼
(For now)