Part 15 | Keychain

> At school, after a few days.

Yoongi's perspective :

I just talk to her casually after that, not trying to remember that I got a thought of liking her. She did asked me, if I was okay. She said I looked worried and acted weird that day. I just told I was tired. Well, anyways, Jimin texted me today morning, to come early to school. So, I did. I'm walking through the hallway, when I heard Jimin from behind. I turn around and see him running towards me.

"Emergency!!! It's an emergency bro!"

"What emergency?"

"Wait, you don't know? Obviously, you don't know."

"Don't know what? Say clearly dumbu!"

"Um, it's Y/n's birthday tomorrow!"

Wait.. how can it be her birthday? Why hasn't she told me?

"It's.. It's her birthday? I can't believe she haven't told me, when she told you."

"She haven't told me either. Yesterday, our class teacher told me to re arrange the personal details of all the students in my class. That's when I found out."

"Great! She indeed is a big dumb person."

"Yeah! She is. What do we do now?"

"We still have one day time. Wait, I have an idea..." We make a plan.
She arrives just as we complete doing it.

"Hey guys! You're early today, huh?" She asks us.

"Nope, you're just late." Jimin says.

"Wait, I'm not late. I arrived at the same time as everyday."

"But, you arrived late than us. That means, you're late, right?" She looks confused, as I say this. Jimin and me high five each other as we make fun of her.

"Shut up Pabos! I'm getting late, so I'm leaving to the class. You both losers sit here and keeping laughing. Bye!" She says, acting angrily.

"Hey! Wait, I'm coming too!" Jimin waves me goodbye, and we part our ways.

That day, during lunch, we see an announcement about the talent fest of this year on the notice board. It's going to be conducted soon, and students who are interested can give their names.

"So, we're all participating right?" She asks.

"Yes. We are." I say.

"Hey, y/n? Can you go and give my name too. I want Yoongi to come with me." Jimin says.

"What? You're telling me to go alone?" She asks.

"Well, kind of yes." He says.

"What? Kind of yes? I can't go by myself. Why do you want Yoongi, by the way?"

"Well, it's kind of a boy emergency. You won't understand."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Ugh! Fine, I'll go." She leaves saying that. Jimin and me go to the restroom and start executing our plan. We call y/n's mom.

"Hello auntie. This is Jimin here." He starts talking on the phone.

"Well, auntie, actually, since it's her birthday tomorrow, we want a favor from you. We know that she doesn't like dressing up for birthdays and all, but this time, we want her to dress up and we're going to have a secret party at school."
He says. He pauses, waiting for her mom to speak.

"Oh, thanks aunty. That would be a huge help. Please don't tell her anything about this... Okay auntie. Bye." He cuts off the phone.

"Success bro! She said she's going to find a good outfit for her." Jimin says.