Part 30 | I Cry All Night

Y/n's perspective :

I stand in my room, in front of my mirror, after wearing the dress, which my mom picked for me.

"You look so beautiful in this." Mom says.

"Thanks mom."

"So, you're going to ask him out today?"

"Um, yes, I guess. He said, he's going to tell me something too. I'm just so excited mumma!"

"Haha, I bet you are. Now, go and get your man. Keep me updated, okay? Let's go, I'll drop you off. I have some draft files to complete. So, let me drop you off, as soon as I can."

"Okay, mom."

I do some final touch ups. Of course, I didn't forget my contact lenses. I wear a creamy-gold off-shoulder vintage dress.

We buy a boquet on the way, and I also buy him a pocket watch. I don't even know, why I buy it. I just think.. it's cute. I get out of the vehicle and wave goodbye to my mom and go into that huge mansion once again.

"Hey y/n!" Jimin calls out my name, as soon I go in.

"Wow. You look pretty." Jungkook says.

"Thank you." I eye smile at him.

I search for HIM around the room, but couldn't find him anywhere.

"Looking for you man of dreams?" Jimin asks.

I go red as I nod. Jungkook smiles and says, "He's upstairs, go and get him."

I told about Yoongi to Jungkook a few days ago. That I like him. I have to agree, he really is a supportive friend. He cheered me up whenever I used to feel nervous about Yoongi liking me back. I'm lucky I got friends like Jungkook and Jimin.

"Thanks Jungkook. But, I guess, I'll go check on Mr. Min first." I say and go to him.

"Hello Mr. Min." I go to him and bow respectfully.

"Oh, hello y/n. Thanks for coming. You look good." He says.

"Thank you Mr. Min. I'm so happy for you two." I smile at him as I hand him the bouquet in my hands.

"Oh, these are so beautiful. Thank you y/n. All thanks to dear." He says, smiling.

"Oh, so, she's y/n?" I see a lady standing beside him.

"Yes. Y/n.. She's my wife." Mr. Min says.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Min." I join my palms and bow a little.

"Aw, its nice to meet to you too sweety. I'm glad Yoongi has a friend like you. Thanks for sticking up with him all the time."

"Oh no aunty. It's nothing." I give them a friendly smile.

I notice a picture frame behind them. It looks like a family photo. One particular person catches my eye. She is holding Yoongi so closely, though Yoongi doesn't look so bothered about it.

"Um, is that your family photo?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Yes. It is."

"Oh.. who's.. who's this person?" I point out to that girl and ask her.

"Oh, she's Yoongi's cousin. Yoongi's aunt's daughter."

...oh. Looks like, this girl is a competition to me..

"Oh, I see."

"By the way, if you want to meet Yoongi.. go upstairs to his room." Mr. Min says.