Part 19 | Help

Yoongi's perspective :

Please don't ask about the keychain. It would be so awkward.

"Um.. so.. It's so embarrassing... I.. need your help in something.."

Huh? My help? Why would it be embarrassing?

"Help? In what?"

"Um.. so, I was thinking of.." Mr. Lee enters the classroom and cuts her off.

"Wow class. Good Job. Looks like Yoongi is being a good leader." He smiles at me.

"Okay, class, you all can dismiss now." He says.

Everyone starts to leave. Mr. Lee also leaves. She stands up to leave, but I pull her wrist in anxiety to know what she wanted to ask.

"Tell me now. Why do you want my help?" She looks at me in shock because of how worried I am.

"Why're you so worried? It's not a big deal though."

"No, tell me now."

"Uh.. okay.. I need your help in.. in.. creating a social media account."

"Huh? A What?" I look at her in surprise. She looks down in embarrassment and looks up at me again. I burst out laughing.

"Hah..? Haha! You need my help in creating a social media account? I thought you were in some problem and you need my help in it." I say in between chuckles.

"Why would I.. be in some problem? Who would trouble me?"

"True though. How can people get some one like you into trouble?" I tease her.

I laugh at her expression

I laugh at her expression. She gives me an angry + sad glare. She starts walking out of the classroom. I run behind her.

"Okay.. okay. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." I try to give her an apologetic look, but I laugh. She gives me a 'seriously?' look and turn around. I pull her wrist again.

"Hey, hey. I'm sorry. I really am." She rolls her eyes and looks angrily at me.

"Really. I am sorry." I say again. Her expression relaxes and she says, "Okay... fine. So, will you help me?"

"Yeah. I will." I smile at her.

"What's happening?" I hear a familiar voice and turn around to see Jimin along with Jungkook.

"Oh, hey guys." I greet them.

"Since, when are you here?" She asks them.

"Since that, 'okay.. okay.. I'm sorry..'."

"...oh. It's nothing, she was just asking me to-" she cuts me off saying, "I was just asking him to help me with some piano excersise. He teased me and I got mad at him. That's all." She gives me a stern look indicating me to act along.