Part 21 | I Like You.. A Lot

Yoongi's perspective :

> At school, after a few days.

I meet up with Y/n in the hallway.

"Hey Yoongi. Good morning." She says.

"Morning!" I reply.

"Whatsup?"

"Nothing. Jimin didn't come yet?"

"Um, no I guess."

"Hey, I want to ask you something."

"Ask me? What?"

"About yesterday.. Why did you stop me from telling Jimin and Jungkook about that 'help' you asked."

"Um.. It's.. It's just.."

"Just..?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I don't want them to know that I asked your help in something so easy. They would definitely laugh at me." She pouts.

Why's she so childish?

"Why would Jimin laugh at you? You know he would never do that."

"Um, yeah, may be. It's not about Jimin. I think it's about Jungkook."

"What about Jungkook?"

"Uh.. there's no problem in telling that to Jimin because he is already used to how naive or foolish I can be. I just don't want to be a fool around Jungkook."

"I didn't get it.."

"Um, it's just.. Jungkook thinks I'm cool and all. I don't want him to know about this."

Wait- is she serious?

"He.. thinks you are cool?" I ask her, trying to control my laugh.

She looks at me, and notices that I'm trying to stop my laugh

She looks at me, and notices that I'm trying to stop my laugh. She furrows her eyebrows and crosses her arms. I couldn't contain it anymore and burst out laughing.

"Hahaha..! I'm.. I'm sorry. I just.." I say, while laughing.

"Laugh as much as you want. It became a habit for you tease me about everything." She stills stands arms crossed, and pouting.

Aww. I didn't knew it would be this cute, when someone grouses.

I couldn't restrain myself at the way she whines. I lean on the locker beside me and just stare at her cute posture, folding my hands crossed. I start smiling without realising. She looks up and notices that I'm smiling.

"What's so funny? I'm mad at you idiot! I'm scolding you, and you're laughing as if I'm praising you or something." She says with an angry tone.

I come back to my senses and say, "Haha, okay, I'm sorry."

"I don't care." She says and turn around to leave to her class.

I call her from behind, but she acts as if she heard nothing and continues walking.