Märchen Special! Little Red Riding Hood

Long time, no see, minna!

Anyways, here we have is a Little Red Riding Hood parody with SLIGHT bloodshed, but no characters were harmed! (ゝω・'★)

Rouga: AS IF!
TS: Bushiroad owns Buddyfight, not me!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, there was a little girl with a personality disorder named Nagi, who wore a red hood, bringing a basket all the time, thus people started to call her "Little Red Riding Hood". She lives with her snake-faced, ninja father Kanahebi, who had an annoying pet crow named Yamigarasu . One day, her "grandmother" got sick due to being exposed to intense heat while eating too much ice cream. So Little Red Riding Hood's father forced her to deliver some food and medicine to her "grandmother".

Kanahebi: Here ya go, Nagi! Make sure to go straightly to your grandma's house, ok?

Nagi: Yep.

Kanahebi: Make sure to walk on the main road.

Nagi: Sure.
Kanahebi: And don't talk to-

Nagi: Strangers, you keep saying that everytime you give me chores that involve going outside! What do you think I am, a three-year-old?

Kanahebi: Yes, now get going!

Nagi:I'm 14 for Pete's sake! Plus, you're one year older than me, and I always wonder why you're my papa.

Kanahebi: I just adopted you, ok? Now get going before your grandma gets even more sick.

Nagi: Fine....

Kanahebi: Never ever EVER take off your hood! You remembered last time when you took it off, you went-

Nagi: SPOILERS! AH! *runs out of the house*

Kanahebi: *sigh* Hey, Yamigarasu!

Yamigarasu: *appears out of nowhere* You called?

Kanahebi: Make sure she never gets lost in the forest, ok?

Yamigarasu: Roger that! *salutes at Kanahebi and dissappears*

So Nagi, our Little Red Riding Hood went out of the house and went directly to the woods. What she didn't know that she was being stalked by the Big Bad Wolf Rouga, who wanted to eat Nagi and the food inside her basket. The Big Bad Wolf was a power-hungry man who wanted power. Nothing else. Well, let's say that his "boss" cutted off his salary and he lacked the money to buy food... He hated his ears and tail a lot and wanted to rip them off his body-

Rouga: Tch, we get it already! Just shut the h*** up!

TS: Don't blame me, a friend of mine wanted to make fun of you.

Rouga: Once this special ends, I'm gonna beat him up.

TS: He's a she. If you do hurt her, I'mma gonna beat ya to a pulp!

Rouga:Nevemind....So, got any idea what's inside her basket?

TS: Food, medicine and a --------.

Rouga: A what?
TS: Oops, sorry, I'm not allowed to reveal everything.

Rouga sighed and turned around, but Nagi dissappeared from Rouga's field of sight.

Rouga: What the?! Where did she go?! Damn, it's all your fault!

TS: Oh really? That's it, I'm just gonna narrate. Good luck finding Little Red, "Wolfie"! Ushishishi!

Rouga: Don't call me that!

So Rouga started to wander around the dark and gloomy side of the forest.