Oni Hunt!

...
++++++++++++++++++

On a Halloween night like last year, Hanako and Akatsuki were walking around in full costume. With them was Asmodai, who still has my phone.

Asmodai: *sighs* I miss TS...
Akatsuki: Me too...

Hana: Hey! Don't you even dare ruin the mood! *pouts*

Asmodai: Oh, come on! Why do I have to babysit you two?!

Akatsuki: Don't you remember? They're still hunting for that Ao Oni.

Asmodai: But why me〜?!

Everyone was hiding behind Kyoya's large sofa, with a weapon on hand

And by everyone, I really mean the people who were involved in Kyoya's Halloween prank last year.

Kyoya: Stop typing..! You're blowing up our cover..!

Everyone else nodded as I clicked on the Save button on wattpad and turned off the computer. I pulled out my phone and continued typing.

Neggie: Sheesh, stop typing already...
TS: *shrugs* Can't help it.

Suddenly, footsteps were heard from behind the door. Everyone held their breaths as the door opened, revealing the legendary Ao Oni..!

Ao Oni: ...

It looked around the room until it left. Everyone sighed as they got up and barricaded the door. The Digimon OCs, Tayori, Nazono, and Osamu, were trying to break the windows, but the SB69 OC, Neon, stopped them.

Neon: Are you three trying to get us all caught..?!

Nono: Nah, we just wanted to know if the windows are shock-proof or not.

Neon: But you're basically luring that blue piece of sh*t here..!

Tayori: That's a shocker, coming from a musician.

Osamu: *nods* Mhm.
Neon: Shut up, four-eyes.

Suddenly, Nono pulled out a black axe out of thin air and pointed it at Neon.

Nono: *glares* Call him four-eyes one more time...I'll slice your wiener. *smiles creepily*

Everyone stared at Nono as Neon backed away. Gao gulped and opened the door as he looked around, with no oni in sight.

Gao: Cost is clear!
Tayori: You mean coast-

Nono: *shushes him* Shhhh...It's card game logic!