Multi-Crossover Scenarios! #2

-Love Live! Nijisaki High School Idol Club-

As a present for doing well in their exams, Yuga received six tickets to watch a Love Live festival from Mama Paruko. However, when he tried to invite his friend...

 Well, let's say that they weren't happy.

Ranma: Yuga, these tickets were from years ago!

Subaru: Thirty-three years in the past, to be more exact. Your mom was most likely not yet born at that time.

Yuga: I think mom gave me the wrong ones... Ah! I was so excited to invite you guys!

Masato: Nah, don't worry about it! Besides, I bet that concert was boring!

Miko: I heard Love Live concerts were amazing back then!

Masato: I doubt it. Hahaha!

Ion: HEEEEEEEYYY, YUGAAAAA!!!!

Everyone turns around and sees Yuga's cousin, Ion, riding her Buddy's spaceship. She lands it near them and hops out of the spaceship.

Yuga: Ion, is there something wrong?

Ion: I finally fixed the time traveling feature on Takokichi's ship! We can go to the past and see your younger dad and his friends!

Subaru: Won't that cause an anomaly in the space-time continuum?

Ion: Psh! No need to worry, because I got back up!

Them: Back up?

In a bright flash of light, Suzaku appears before them in his human form, wearing the clothes that he wore when he acted as a runner of the Buddyfight Club.

Suzaku: Howdy, y'all!

Yuga: You!

Suzaku: Hehe, yes it is me!

Yuga: Uh, who are you again?

Suzaku: Seriously..? *fakes a cough* A-anyway, I am a dear friend of Commander Tasuku. And I am here to take you all on an adventure across time that involves that very concert! *points at the Love Live! tickets*

Yuga: You'll take us there?!

Suzaku: Of course! *suddenly lowers his voice* On one condition.

Ion: EEK!

Suzaku: Oh relax mini Paruko, it's nothing too serious!

Masato: Ooooh, tell us!

Suzaku: *raises a finger* Buy me a bowl of ramen for a year!

Ranma: A-a year?!

Yuga: *grins* Deal!

Ion & Ranma: OI!

Suzaku: AND IT'S SETTLED! TIME TO TAKE YOU ALL TO THE PAST!

Miko: Oh dear...

Subaru: *shakes his head* We're-

Suzaku steps back from the group as he transforms back to his true form. Without warning, he opens a portal where the group was standing. All of them grabbed each other as they began screaming. Suzaku giggles as he dives into the hole and guides them to their destination. Midway, however, they all fainted.

Yuga was the first to wake up. His eyes slowly opened as he found himself, his friends and his cousin sleeping in a park. Everything to him looked so different to him; the buildings, the vehicles, the plants, even the music that was playing right now.

Yuga: Guys, guys! Wake up!

Ion: Ugh... Five more minutes... *grumbles*

Ranma: *yawns* What time is it..?