Supermodel of the Universe! (Part 3 FINALE)

Here it is! The grand finale to Ageha's chapter(s)! Thank you so much for reading, everyone!

Let's Buddyfight!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anticipation and anxiety filled Sengoku Academy, as the day of the charity fashion show has arrived! The students who weren't participating in the fashion show decided to treat this like it was a school festival and made food stalls. 

Ageha and Aettir were walking around, double checking everything before opening their doors to the public. And by public, we meant every single criminal that the students were related to.

Plus, some of the Buddy Police members are here!

Tasuku: Thank you for calling the Buddy Police to this.... Um, event.

Takihara: Your report regarding the boulder does sound quite concerning, but I wish you guys hadn't destroyed it. It could've helped with the investigation more.

From a distance, the Ancient World Buddy monsters of SenCad growled in an apologetic manner. 

Takihara: Well then, I shall take my leave and report to HQ. Some of the other Buddy Police members are currently patrolling the area, so rest assured.

Ageha: Oh, thank you so much, Mister Mackadocious!

(A/N: BEFORE Y'ALL JUDGE, THIS IS WHAT SHE CALLS TASUKU IN THE ANIME! DON'T BELIEVE ME? GO CHECK EPISODE 23 SEASON 3!)

Takihara: PFFT!

Tasuku: Please stop calling me that. *blushes*

Ageha: No promises! Oh, I should go check up on the runway team! Toodles!

Ageha takes her leave, with Ageha staying behind and talking with Jack. Takihara looks at Tasuku and ruffles anime hair.

Takihara: See you later at HQ, Mister Mackadocious~!

Tasuku: I wanna bury myself... *covers his face*

Jack: Congrats on getting a new form, by the way.

Aettir: Awwww, thank you so much, fellow Star Dragon World-ie! Our little sparring match with my big bro worked like a charm!

Jack: No problem. If it weren't for our first fight, I wouldn't have unlocked my new Impact Monster back then. And, you didn't discriminate against me.

Aettir: Why would I do that?

Jack: ...Wait, you don't know??

Aettir: Know what???

Jack: My birth world is Dragon World.

- MEANWHILE -

Kanahebi: This collar is too-

Aettir: *from afar* EEEEEEEEEH?!?!??!?!?

Kanahebi: ...I'll just imagine I didn't hear that. Oi, Mihama! Can you loosen this collar??

Mihama: My canvas, if I did that, I would RUIN THE GODDAMN OUTFIT, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T REDO THE SIZE OF THE COLLAR!!

Kanahebi: *sighs* My clan's gonna laugh at me from the shadows...

Raremaro: I mean, the Buddy Police's here. 

Kanahebi: Don't underestimate ninjas, man.

Shosetsu: I'm so glad I'm injured, lol.

Kanahebi glares at Shosetsu, who had a cast on his arm from the accident. Instead of being one of the models, he was now a part of stage management. 

Shosetsu: I got too much limelight in the anime. So I'm passing that to you.