Welcome to Our Dimension!.....I Guess! (Part 1)

MINNA! TS here and I'm SUPER sorry for not updating! I AM TRULY SORRY!!As a sorry tribute....We're doing a collaboration Chappy! This is the first cross-over in this Chappy , and it's with the one, the moe-ish, the only-

Neptune: Hyperdimension Neptunia!

TS: Neptune, you stole my thunder! Argh, nevermind.

I don't own Buddyfight, Bushi does. I also don't own Hyperdimension Neptunia, Idea Factory, Compile Heart, Felistella, NIS America/Nippon Ichi Software and Tecmo Koei owns it. Just the story, that's all. E.N.J.O.Y!
----------------------------

-Uki Residence-

Ring ring

Kuguru rubbed her eyes and tried to reach for alarm clock that was supposed to be on her table. Instead, she got her glasses on the table and wore them.

Ring ring

Her alarm clock ringed, she started to look around her room until she saw her alarm clock, lying on the floor in front of her bed.

Kuguru: Odd... I thought I put that right over here... *looks at her table*

Kuguru hopped out of her bed and started to walk towards her alarm clock. But all of the sudden..

???: Neppu! Histy, turn the music down!

Kuguru's lower jaw opened. Right in front of her was a girl about her size (or slightly smaller or taller than her?) who had light purple, shoulder length hair with somewhat messy bangs with many strands sticking up and few framing her face. She wears two game pad-shaped hair clips.She wore a deep purple dress with lilac lining along the bottom, center, top, and pockets, along with white spiked edging at the hem. She wears a white, short-jacket over this with a big N button, purple plug-like strings, and purple lining and buckles on each shoulder sleeve. Her choker was a simple white choker, her lilac shoes have blue and white accents and were also worn with blue and white striped stockings. On her wrist she has white bracelets with a soft spiked material and small powder blue spots in the center. She seems to be sleeping on the floor, flailing her arms and legs around.

???: Argh! Histy, why aren't you responding?!

The girl immediately stands up and opens her eyes, revealing her light purple eyes. The purple girl looked around Kuguru's room and picked up the alarm clock.

???: Um, is this your alarm clock?
Kuguru: T-T-T-TH-THI-T-TH
???: Um, what did you say?
Kuguru: THIEF!
???: Neppu!

~A Few Minutes Later~

???: Hehe, I'm SO sorry for invading your house! To be honest, even I don't know how I got here! The name's Neptune, by the way!

Kuguru: Ah, my name is Kuguru Uki, it's nice to meet you. But, how did get inside my house?

Neptune: Never mind the minor details! Anyways, can you show around the entire city?! It looks cool, but where I came from, it's way cooler!

Kuguru: Uh, ok! But first I have to bathe-

Neptune: Goodie, let me join too! I smell like dirty socks, anyways!

Neptune tackle-hugs Kuguru as the two fell on the floor and laughed.

Kuguru: Sure! *smiles at Neptune* (I should call Gao and the others before she does anything....Weird.)

TS: Ok, minna! I'm going to explain about someone at some point. Hey Kuguru, did you know that Neptune is derived from the never released Sega Neptune that was a two-in-one Sega Mega Drive/Genesis and Sega 32X console that Sega planned to make?