Saber Alter of Buddyfight

TS: *sitting on her bed* So boring...

I wasn't able to go to Gao's place because I sent Neggie back home. Plus, it's raining. Hard.

Until suddenly, a portal opened right in front of me. I frowned.

TS: Ugh...WHO IS IT?!

A red and white sword came flying in as I ducked, but sliced a chunk of my hair, not that I cared about it.

???: I am the Sword Demon!

A knight in black armour stepped out and pointed its sword at me.

TS: Who are you???

???: I am the Alluring Sword Demon, Vioroza! I was sent here by my ally, the Lord of the Void, Negulbalz! I shall be your temporary Buddy!

TS: *scoffs* And why would agree to have you as my Buddy?

Vioroza takes off its helmet, revealing a beautiful lady with white, long hair and shining blue eyes. However, her left eye was covered in a red flame, kinda like Black Rock Shooter.

TS:

TS: ...Woah.

Vioroza: Now! *points her sword* Feed me!

TS: O...kay?

Vioroza, or Vio, continues to eat the fried rice that I made yesterday

TS: So, uh... How's Neggie- I mean Negulbalz?

Vio: *swallows* When he returned, he immediately made a huge crater and came to me to rant. *raises plate* More!

TS: *sighs* So much for my allowance... Say, how did you two met?

Vio: Oh, he and I were classmates.

TS: *thinking* (DDW had an education system?!)

Vio: At the graveyard.

TS: *thinking* (The f*ck? Why would there be a school at the cemetery?!) Uh...What?

Vio: *chuckles* It seems that you wouldn't understand. Very well! Allow me to explain my past with the Lord of the Void!