LET'S REACT~! ANIME! Chronograph (BF Triple D OP1)

Ossu, minna-san! Today's is a GLOR-ious day! This is our new mini series called LET'S REACT! Where our beloved FC Buddyfight characters react to various stuff, like games, anime, viral vids and s***. You can also make requests!

So enjoy, and remember! I don't own FC Buddyfight, the characters, and the whole REACT idea. And I know you know who they belong to. (゜∇^d)

PLUS ULTRA!!!! Oops, wrong series. XP

BUDDYFIGHT!!!!!

-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-

TS: So today we have something to show you all!

Rouga: Uh, not this again.

Gaito: You know, you are most likely to rant every now and then. It's annoying, so shut up, dog.

Rouga: Why you little-
TS: Ossu chop! *neck chops Rouga*
Rouga: The heck?!

TS: And that! *does hair flip* Was my newly made signature move! The OSSU! Chop〜!

Gaito: That's a stupid move.

TS: Says the guy who's afraid of cats.

Gaito: D-don't say that! Everyone will know!

Abygale: I know that. I'm your Buddy.
TS: I think everyone knows.
Gaito: Damn you....

TS: Anyways! Today we will be reacting to something! A video!

Gao: Yay!
Kyoya: Yay, indeed!
Elf: You said it, sister!

TS: Guys, let's just get on with it.
(-_-')

-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-〜-

TS: So you guys going to react to a bunch of different things, like food, viral videos, and other s***! And today we have Gao, Bal, Drum, Tasuku, Gaito, Kyoya, Jack, Abygale, Baku and Kuguru.

Gao, Bal & Drum: Yay! :D

Tasuku: Wait, what about Rouga and Elf?

TS: Eh...Nah. Let's go!

Rouga & Elf: HEY!

~0:00-0:13~

Tasuku: Wow, what a nice melody. It's really soothing! *smiles* I'm sure this is the new opening everyone's talking about.

Jack: Hey look, everyone is there, even that criminal we caught on the very first episode of Buddyfight.

Tasuku: Ah, memories. *squints eyes* Hey, I didn't know he became a camera man. 

Baku: *eyes widen and points at the screen* Isn't that Retsu?!

Gao: Oh yeah! It is!

Kuguru: He became a reporter?!

Baku: This.....Is blackmail worthy!