Märchen Special! Beauty & the Beast

Ossu minna-san! Since today's a flipping wonderful day, we shall celebrate it with a SPECIAL!!!!

Asmodai: WOO! SHIPS ARE SAILIN'!

Yeah, so just sit back and read as I, by I mean we, the captains of this ship, unfold Buddyfight's parody of Beauty and the Beast. Disclaimers if you please, As-bro-dai!

Asmodai: Kit- I mean TigerShirt does not own Future Card Buddyfight, Bushi does! ENJOY AND YEAH!

TS: I also don't own Beauty and the Beast, Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve does.

Asmodai: Wow, I can't believe you memorised the name.

TS: Nah, I just copy and pasted it. :P

Both: ENJOY!!! SHIPS WILL SAIL! AND THERE'LL BE NO SINGING IN THIS VERSION BECAUSE EVERYONE SUCKS AT SINGING! HAAHAHAHA!!

Rucifiel: Well, except for me, TS, Gao, Baku, Kuguru, Megumi, Noboru, Hana, Paruko and Tasuku. Oh, and Gaito as well.

TS: Oh yeah! Minna! Today we have a new character introduced! Demon Lord, Rucifiel!

Rucifiel: Hello, sorry for not appearing earlier during the anniversary, my career is a lot more busier than I expected. (^_^;)

TS: ANYWAYS ENJOY AND OSSU!
Asmodai: Wait, you can sing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, in a very far place, there was a prince who lived in a big and shiny castle. Even he had everything, he was stupid, gluttonous, selfish and rude. During an extremely effin' cold winter night, an old man came and asked for food and shelter for the night, and offered him a single rose in return. Because he was an idiot, the prince turned the old man away, but the old man told not to be an idiot and to look in his heart for just at least a little bit of kindness. Annoyed, the stupid prince shunned him again. The old man transformed back into his true form, to reveal a demon. The stupid prince tried to apologize, but it was too late, for the demon saw there was no kindness in his heart and intel in his head, and as punishment, the demon cursed the stupid prince to turn into an ugly monster and placed a powerful spell on the castle and to everyone who was in it. Ashamed of his stupidity, the idiot hid himself inside the castle, with a camera as his only view of the outside world. The rose the demon had offered was really a magical rose, which would bloom until his eighteenth year. If he could learn how to love, how to at least read a damn sentence and earn the girl's love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a monster forever. As the years passed, he fell into despair and lost all hope, for who could ever learn to love a beast, especially a stupid one?

-Meanwhile-

In a little town of Fre-aibo, there was a girl, and I know you know where this is heading. She would read instead of playing with the other kids, but her beauty was beyond compare, plus she had a pair of glasses and circular lamps on the side of her head. Her father was a creepy inventor, known for his crazy inventions and frequent pranking on the other villagers. One day, the girl went out of the house in order to return a book.

Oh yeah, the name of the bespectacled reading beauty is......Kuguru.

Kuguru: Why do I have to be the female lead in this story?

TS: Well, I tried to use the Force on Tasuku but he resisted. So that's why I chose you instead of him. Now just skedaddle along now~!

Kuguru sighed and stuck her nose on the book (Well, not literally but of course you all knew that!) and walked into town, with everyone greeting each other.