Sneak Peek into the NEW BOOK

Hey Everyone!

If you're reading this, that means you have successfully completed reading my book, for which I owe you a huge thanks! Thank you for giving the book a chance and showering it with so much love!

Like I mentioned in one of the previous chapters, I have a NEW BOOK out there! If you liked my work up till now, please do give it a shot! It is going to be a better proofread and a (hopefully) better written one! I can't wait for you guys to read it!

Here is a sneak peek into it! (You guys can go check it out from my profile)

WILD HEARTS

"She thinks she knows where her heart is. But boy, is she wrong!"

***

What happens when you're dared to kiss a homeless-looking hobo with a sign saying "Kiss me, I'm desperate" and you have no choice but to do it?And what happens if you actually find out that the homeless hobo you thought you saw wasn't who he seemed to be?

***

When Kyra Bryant is shipped off to the other side of the coast to live with her Aunt and Uncle, she doesn't know what to expect. All she hopes for is to leave her past back home and start afresh. But when your cousin is hell bent on hating you for a reason you have no clue about, your start is bound to be rickety.

Add in the mix a private school, the populars, new enemies, a gorgeously mysterious blue-eyed guy behind glasses and her past catching up. Will Kyra be able to survive the rollercoaster that her life has become?

Read on to experience an amusement park worth of emotions :D

*Updates every Saturday/Sunday* (Depending on your timezones) 

It would mean the world to me if you guys can go check it out!

Lots of Love!

Rin x