Chapter 20: Shut Up, Banana Girl!

Hey Guys, before you read the chapter, please read this. I just want to say how much I LOVE YOU guys!! All the people who've read my stories. You guys are the best people in the whole wide world. I know bearing my writing can be hard sometimes but making this book reach #384 in Humor is a BIG deal for me and I love your support.

To all those who voted and commented, I am genuinely grateful for your support. You guys have no idea how you all brighten up my day with even a single vote or comment <3

To all the silent readers, thank you for reading but please voice out your opinions too. You can PM me like many people too.

Keep smiling :)

Dedicated to all those who are reading this. U all are AWESOME!

One Good book = 100 friends
But,
Just one Best Friend = a Library!

Chapter 20: Shut Up, Banana Girl!

The grin that graced my face wasn't going anywhere any time soon. Kinsy had left after five minutes.

I was dancing like crazy. Maybe, just maybe I could participate in the Hunt. The thoughts about the reactions of my two best friends when I would tell them about this decision of mine, kept that face-splitting smile on my face the way it was.

After a minute if calming myself down, I decided to call Candy.

My body trembled with excitement and I began pacing in the room. The giddiness didn't let me sit at all. I kept bouncing as I took short steps wile pacing.

Candy picked the phone after the fifth ring.

"Hey Aaron, my bestie, my super awesome and hot childhood BFF," I chirped with an overly excited voice.

"Oh my God. What did you do? Please don't tell me you ate the whole jar of Nutella again," he nearly pleaded as he answered.

I pouted. "What makes you think I did something? And no, I didn't eat the whole jar because you had taken it with you the last time you came."

"Okay, the fact that you just called me 'hot' and 'awesome' in the same line and called me your best friend twice, actually scares me. So just tell me what it is," he spoke, now a bit anxious.

"Well....," I trailed off, just to rile him up a bit.

"You are doing that on purpose. Do you want me to come there and torture you until you answer?"

My eyes widened. No, not his torture. Aaron's torture considered tickling until you couldn't breathe at all. And he was a ruthless tickler. He did not have mercy on anyone.

"Okay. Okay. Calm your body parts. I'll tell you. I-,"

"You?"

"Will you let me speak?"

"Sorry. Continue."

"I have decided that IwilltakepartintheHunt" I blabbed out in one breath.

"Muffin?"

"Yes?" I asked, while my nerves were in a frenzy.

"You do realise that I am a homo sapien, right? That means I don't understand alien language. Now speak slowly, and in English, please."

I rolled my eyes but repeated, equally excitedly," I am taking part in the Hunt."

I waited for his reply but he didn't speak at all.

I waited for two minutes before checking if I had disconnected the call. But I was still on line.

"Uh, Candy?"