Chapter 18 : I Am Really Bad At Farting Comebacks

(Not Edited) I found this really funny pic (look on the side or at the top)

Dedicated to @megancollis2001. (And @chinkirooroo . But I'll do it for the next chapter) I saw you guys vote on literally every chapter. Thanks a lot <3

Best Friends are the only people who will smack you in the head when you start to go the wrong way.....<3

Chapter 18 : I Am Really Bad At Farting Comebacks

I woke up around noon and since it was Saturday, I planned to be as lazy as possible. I tumbled out of my bed and headed downstairs, without bothering to shower. I could do that later.

Descending the stairs, I was greeted with the wonderful fragrance of my favourite chocolate chip pancakes. Mom was still making pancakes? It was already noon.

But, who was I to complain?

I went down the stairs, happily skipping and jumping. "Hey folks, what's teh occa-," I trailed off as I saw more than two familiar faces.

"And what are you doing here?" I asked with narrowed eyes.

"Honey, don't be so rude. It was Aaron who asked me to make these pancakes for you," Mom said as she placed two in a plate and offered it to me.

"I think it's my cue to leave," Aaron stood up and literally ran out from the kitchen as if I was going to come after him with a knife in m hand.

Now I knew. Something was wrong. Very wrong.

And I had to know what it was.

I quietly sat down and started eating my pancakes. My mother was watching me eat them and to my utmost surprise, even dad had kept down his newspaper to observe me. Their behaviour was too suspicious.

After the fourth bite, I gave up. I dropped my fork on the plate with my half eaten pancake.

"What is it?" I asked, raising my eye-brows.

Immediately both my parents began doing some work. I couldn't understand why they were acting weird. It was almost as if they were excited about something. But what?

"Guys? Stop acting weird and just tell me what is up with the both of you," I spoke up, a bit frustrated. First it was Candy, then my parents.

At this, both of them kept everything aside and stood up. Mom had a big grin on her face, it almost divided her face into two. Dad, though had a bit calmer expression, but he too looked like he was having the time of his life.

Now this was scary.

"Alyssa, you know that it is really bad to keep things from your parents, right?" Mom asked as she came to stand to my right.

I shot her a confused look and looked at dad for help.

"Yes, your mother is right. It is wrong to do that," Dad said from my left.

"Okay, I'm utterly, purely, fully, completely confused now. Mind telling me what the heck you're talking about?" I asked, irritated and confused.

At this, mom literally jumped on me, trapping me into a hug. Even dad joined in.

"Why didn't you tell us that you started singing again?" Mom squealed like a kid on christmas as she squeezed me even tighter, making it difficult for me to breathe.

"C-Can't b-bre-eath-he," I let out and dad helped me get rid of mom's hold.

Finally when some air was introduced to my lungs, I relaxed a bit. Then mom's words sunk in.

Holy crackadoodlefudgekins. How the hell did they kn- AARON.

He was going to be dead soon. So that is why he ran like his life depended upon him.