Thank You <3

Hi lovelies.

I know you've all been waiting for an update but I'm deeply sorry (deeper than the Pacific Ocean sorry) for making you guys wait.

The truth is that my mid-terms have been sucking the life out of me and thus my chapter goes only a couple of words before I have to delete it.

As for updating, *hides behind a thick bush with a pan on her head* I'll be doing that when my mid-soul sucking-terms get over (near the first week of October) i.e soon.

I know how much it sucks to wait for updates. Been there too.

Anyways, coming to the more important topic, I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU TO DEATH.

*holds out arms for a massive hug*

(If you didn't notice, I did put up a picture there too)

Honestly, I had never in my wildest of the wildest, wildest dreams ever imagined that I'd get so much love from all of you.

I tried to message every single on of you (though I know I might've missed a couple of you)

I really am grateful that you all chose to give this story a chance. All of your comments make my day.

I tried to send a PM to everyone. I'm sorry if I missed anyone because it was just like- one day I had 3 notifications and then when I couldn't open wattpad for a day and a half, I had almost 200 in one go.

And that was overwhelming.

I can't even put into words what I felt and to what extent. To know that someone has been waiting for my updates is just too... I don't even know.

And just to let you know, always feel free to PM me about anything you want.

And for anyone who read this till here, YOU ROCK!!

And I have a surprise for you. I'll be dedicating the next chapter to the one of you. Well anyone whose made their presence known quite a lot.

There will be another surprise. Even better than a dedication.

Keep guessing :P

Lastly, I want to Thank you for bearing with me.

And if you guys want, I have two more stories for you all to read.

Thank You Lovely People.
❤️😍😘💓💞💕💌💗💖💘💝💟💙💚💛💜
(I posted every possible emoticon that I hope conveyed my message)