Candy's POV

Thanks to @twin_cousins for the amazing cover. I love it❤️
_____________________

OKAY, FIRST READ THIS BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH THE CHAPTER

THE BOOK IS SADLY COMING TO AN END SOON 😢😢

Only around 3-4 chapter left to go. Maybe less.

THIS CHAPTER WILL EITHER SHOCK YOUR WORLD OR ROCK IT SO BE PREPARED!!!

Since most of you wanted Candy's POV so here it is... I'll make sure you all enjoy it.

And since many of you were confused with the 'cupcake' slip of Aaron, he was just trying to test it out. Eventually he didn't like it.

Aaron: LIAR! She beat me up with a broomstick for stealing her name!

Okay fine. Go now, it's your POV.

Aaron: *poof*

Candy's POV

"Do it." I spoke into the phone.

"B-But-," Sam stuttered.

"Please? You'll be saving my now non-existing love life," I nearly pleaded.

"But you don't understand! I can't stay away from my phone!" She nearly cried.

I rolled my eyes. "Do it or your secret is out."

There was a pause before she spoke up again. "You're pure evil."

"Sorry but desperate times ask for desperate measures," I replied and quickly tied my shoes.

I was right now doing the same thing as Muffin. Getting ready for my date, that is.

If nearly exploded when I heard that Nick had changed his plans to a day before.

He had ruined all my plans. Plans that included spying on the date and 'accidentally' spoiling it.

But today I already had a date so I needed to see how I could do that.

"Honey, you ready? Lisa will be here any moment," mom said, knocking on the door of my room.

"Why do I have to do this, again?" I asked her with an annoyed expression.

"I know that you want to spend your time with Agen- I mean Allie but it's kind of your fault," she said, shrugging.

I gaped at her. "My fault?!"

"Yep. If you weren't so popular at your school, I don't think she would've taken an interest in you at all."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't think so."

"Then you should've asked Allie out ages ago. Even then you wouldn't have been in this predicament."

I turned red and let out a groan. "Do you have to remind me that every single time?"

She shrugged and nodded.

I looked at her in disbelief. She really won't let me live it down. Ever.

"So how's Lisa like? I haven't even seen her."

"Well, I don't know about her but her mother is Satan's sister," mom said, lowering her tone.

I laughed. My mom didn't like her new boss' wife.

She was like-what my mom loved to call them- Barbie with devil's horns.

Apparently, Lisa, my mom's boss' daughter had heard a lot about me (from whom, I don't know) and had developed a crush on me.

So she managed to use the 'boss' card on my mom, landing me in a situation.