Chapter 8 : Revelation

We'll be Best Friends for a long time 'cause you already knw too much....:P

Chapter 8: Revelation

The ride to school took about fifteen minutes. We didn't talk much since Sam was driving and could actually be distracted easily and I had no desire to die young.

So we tried our best to keep our traps shut till we reached our beautiful haven. Please don't miss the sarcasm.

"So, finally!! I have to talk to you about a lot of things," Sam spoke as soon as we got out of her car.

"Sure. Start speaking," I replied.

"I am not sure I can finish everything in," she looked at her watch and continued," five minutes. I need more time than that and a little secrecy."

"Okaaay. So how about we meet at my place after school?"I asked.

"Hm. That could work. So I'll see you around 4'o clock?"

"Sounds good," I grinned at her and opened my locker.

I took out my books and Sam got hers. It's a good thing that our lockers are side by side.

I was struggling with the books since I had about three in one hand and my bag in the other. I tried to shut my locker with my forearm. When I managed to shut it I tried moving my arm but it won't move. Confused, I looked at the locker, only to find that my bracelet was stuck in the locker. I tried to pull it, but it didn't budge.

Now this was awkward.

"Uh, Sam? A little help here?" I asked only to find out that she was struggling with books herself.

Oh Great!

"Why don't you remove the bracelet?" she asked while trying to put the books in her bag.

"Nope. Not a chance. I don't remove it ever," I said eyeing the bracelet which was given to me by none other than Candy.

"Okay. Wait. Let me put my stuff away first, then I'll help you with yours," she said.

I waited.

1 second.

2 seconds.

3 seconds.

4 seconds.

5 seconds.

6 seconds.

7 seconds.

"Come on!" I groaned.

"Need help?" I turned around as much as I could to find Candy smirking down at me.

'What the hell?' I mouthed.

"I think you need help with that, Muf- I mean Alyssa," he said in a 'duh' tone.

I raised my eyebrow at him and heard someone clear her throat behind me. I saw Sam with a bit wide eyes staring at Candy, her books long forgotten.

That is when reality struck me. I was not supposed to know Candy.

"I-I,uh, oh em gee. A-Aaron? Why will you help me?" I tried to act flustered with his presence. But I am hundred percent sure it didn't work out that well.

He just rolled his eyes and helped me put my books in my bag and removed the bracelet with ease.

He then helped Sam too, who was staring at him with her eyebrows almost touching her hairline.

"Thanks," Sam muttered. He nodded in response.

Just as I was about to leave, he called out to me. I turned around with a questioning look.