Character Competition *CLOSED*

*COMPETITION CLOSED*
— — — — — — — — — — — —

GET A CHARACTER ON YOUR NAME (or any name YOU choose). Guys this is because there are going to be new characters and I need names. So instead of keeping them on my own, I decided to choose any TWO of you for the naming.

The prizes are as follows;

First Prize- a more prominent character name + dedication

Second prize- a little less prominent character name

Third Prize: a dedication.

Rules for the prizes are pretty simple.

-Answer the following in the best way possible

-Answer though an INLINE COMMENT. (Select the question and comment) OR number your answers PLEASE. It will avoid chaos and will help me to choose better :)

Ready, Set, GO!

All questions are COMPULSORY**

Q1: Guess my personality in FIVE words.

Q2: Describe yourself creatively in one line. (Keep it unique and well... Creative)

Q3: Give a sarcastic reply to this... "I'm sexy and I know it" (try to be original)

Q4: Create a unique ship name for your favourite ships. (Your favourite character ships)

Q5: Tell me your favourite part of the book. And why it is your favourite.

**NOT for the competition.... But can anyone make a cover for this story? The best one will be put up and will get a dedication to any of the earlier favourite chapters.

That's about it. I'll PM the winners and mention them in the following chapter.

Good Luck!

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR!
And Thank you for ALL your votes and comments. I read each one of your comments :)

Judges of the competition: Me and my Best Friend

Note: The Competition closes on 17/10/2015. No more entries will be taken in after that.