British Banana (One Shots)

Hey guys!
(Ohmigosh I miss you all so much💔)

Anyways! This is for all those who wanted to read British Banana's love story!! (Nate and Sam)

So I couldn't decide which one shot to pick so I've decided to put all of them up and YOU all can decide which one you like 🙃🙃

All of them are creative and cute in their own ways so here are those:

Oh, and thank you @babblers for all three covers!!

One Shot 1 by @AngelJenita

                            First Wedding Anniversary

Sam's POV

"Sam.... Sammy sweetheart get up", a deep husky voice said while poking my cheek with his finger. "No ... go away n leh me slleeep in peace" I grumbled unhappily covering my face with another pillow.
"Sam... Sammy please don't cheat on me with our king-sized bed, I beg of you. Don't break my heart or I'll diiiiiiieeeeeee", my husbandsaid placing one of my hands on his beatingheart. Amused by his theatrics, I opened my eyes to see Nate pouting adorably still holding my hand.  "Aw you look so cute Natey I said while stretching his cheeks. Batting away my hands he retorted," Among many things, I'm manly, handsome and sexy but definitely notcute."
"Are too"
"Are not"
"Are too"
"Are not"
"Are too"
"Are not"
"Are not"
"Are too"
"Yay I win" I jumped on the bed doing my happy dance. "You tricked me", he muttered pulling me down before tickling my sides mercilessly, "take it back"
" N no oo" I replied laughing uncontrollably as I was extremely ticklish; a fact Nate knew as he was my childhood best friend turned husband. "Ok ... sto stoop hahahahha" I wheezed out breathlessly. "Ouch" he said as I escaped him by pinching his arms and ran to the bathroom.

    Stepping out of the bathroom I was surprised to see a trail of red rose petals leading me to the balcony where my handsomely dressed husbandleaned casually against a table filled with my favorite breakfast foods awaited me.
"Wow", I said looking at the transformed balcony. There were fairy lights hanging from the ceiling casting a magical glow on the balcony, two bowls filled with lavender scented candles were placed on either corner of the balcony, a small portable heater was kept near the table to keep us warm and light snow was falling in the background giving the illusion that we were in a world of our own.

"Happy Anniversary love", he said hugging me from behind as he nuzzled his face in the juncture of my neck placing light feathery kisses working his way to my jaw before giving me a sweet kiss on the lips. "Happy Anniversary to you too but when did you get time to arrange all this." "I woke up early and Dorota helped me to set this up and Banana before you ask me where is our sweet housekeeper, I gave her the whole day off so she can pamper her grandchildren so that ..." Just then my stomach grumbled interrupting himmaking me blush in embarrassment. "Oh is my wittle banana hungry" he teased me ruffling my hair despite knowing how much I hated that. I jabbed my elbow into his stomach, his hard ripped stomach.... ok going off topic here.  

   In a very posh but genuine british accent he said "this way Milady" pulling out my chair. Smiling, I sat down while he served me my food along with my favourite mug of hot chocolate topped with cinnamon. "Thank you kind Sir" I replied before digging into my food to appease the beast aka my stomach. We ate, fed each other occasionally while sneaking a few kisses. "So what's the plan for today " I asked finishing my hot chocolate. "Well Banana" he said, his eyes twinkling mischievously, "we are going ice-skating". "No no no way" I yelled while getting up from my chair and backing slowly. "Nice try but you are not getting away", he declared as he started chasing me around before pining me against the wall five minutes later.

"Say yes", he said kissing me on my forehead. "How about no" I retaliated while he moved in to kiss my eyes as they fluttered close. "Say yes please", he pleaded again as he brushed his lips against mine after pecking my cheeks. After the third time his lips touched mine I was a goner and gave in. As soon as I agreed his lips collide with mine in a frenzied manner. He sucked my bottom lip before biting it making me gasp and took the opportunity to plunder my mouth with his tongue. We both fought for domination, which he ultimately won. We made out for nearly an hour before we separated to get ready to go to the ice rink. 

    Now while standing in the ice rink, my hands clamped on Nate's waist I regretted giving in earlier. I could not skate like at all. The first time our parents brought us to skate, I fell and broke my wrist. I was ten years old. Five years later I was dragged again into my personal hellhole and I fell on my tailbone as a six years old boy crashed into me. Needless to say I did not like ice-skating at all.

  Seeing my nervousness Nate cupped my face with his hands, gazed in my eyes and said "don't worry Banana, this knight of yours will protect you with his life and will not let you fall this time or ever". "Promise". "Yes I promise", he said as he placed a chaste kiss on my lips before hugging me with his strong hands. True to his words, he held my hands all the time and guided me on the rink. Half an hour later, I was able to overcome my fear and really started enjoying myself as Nate twirled me around making it look as if we were dancing to a music only we could hear. Our allotted time on the rink finally ended an hour later with Nate dipping me and kissing me.

      Looking at the time we saw that it was already past noon and we realized how hungry we were. So we decided to have our late lunch at a cute Italian restaurant named Chez Rico. It was our favorite eatery since we first came to eat there with our parents back when we still were in middle school as its food is simply mouthwatering. Lucy, the owner looked up from the register and smiled widely as she came to greet us.

" Hi my little lovebirds, it has been a year already since that foolish lad over here finally manned up to marry you, Sam, hasn't it?"
"Yes Lucy and it was about time as I was on the verge of giving up on him", I replied as I hugged her.
"Oh come on it's not fair, you two are ganging up on me", Nate protested as he hugged Lucy, the tips of his ears turning red. Both Lucy and I laughed at him as Lucy led us to our booth. "You two sit down, your meals will be on the house today and it'll be ready in a few minutes", said Lucy. Knowing that we were going to protest she told us not to refuse as it was her gift for us and left. I was busy fantasizing about my food when Nate's voice broke me from my musings.
"Don't eat too much Banana or you will be stuck at the door", the devil said while smirking smugly at me."
" Says the guy who can eat six hotdogs at once", I retorted.
"What can I say; I am still growing".
"Growing what; your brain? And it's you who is becoming fat; look at all the flab in your stomach."
" Flab? Banana, this is pure muscle. You should know that more than anyone as you never fail to trace my drool worthy abs every night".
"Haha, by the way, your ears are still red".
"Shut up..." Our banter stopped as Lucy had arrived and gave us our food. Without much ado we started eating the delicious spaghetti bolognaise with meatballs and garlic bread. The meal was simply amazing; we thanked Lucy and put a sizeable tip in the jar before leaving.

  Hand in hand the both of us walked towards the nearby park. It was mostly empty with the exception of some children who were playing under the supervision of their parents. "To the swings we go, to the swings we go" I squealed as my eyes fell on the empty swings. "Huh, how childish of you Banana" Nate mocked. "Childish, I'll show you childish" I said bending down to scoop a snowball before flinging it on Nate's face. His face was hilarious and I wished I had a camera to capture the moment. Snapping out of his daze, he formed his snowball before pelting it at me, which I dodged laughing merrily. Thus ensured the snowball fight of the year as the children along with their parents joined us a few minutes later.

   We didn't realize how late it was until the sky started darkening hence we made our way back home after buying take-out at Chineserestaurant for dinner. Dining in fancy restaurants for anniversaries or birthdays were not our thing; we preferred to celebrate privately between the two of us or with our families and friends, especially now as we were both tired. Back home, Nate went to prepare the movie room as I went to freshen up.

   Entering the movie room I whistled at my husband. "Looking extremely dashing Nate, and hey we even color-coordinated". It was true as we were both wearing white (A\N here are the pictures of how they are dressed since I'm crap at describing people's clothing and Nate is not wearing the jacket).