Khushi: Arnav ji please stop (Khushi couldn't take it ... she was too shy to hear all this)

Arnav: What? Its all your fault ... who asked you to wear that dress? By the way whose idea was that? Tell me the truth ... and no changing the subject Khushi.

Khushi: um .. wo Arnavji ... it was my idea ... no um ... I mean the dress idea was mine and ... and that sending images idea was Lavanya ji's.

Arnav: yeah I figure that out. Only Lavanya could do that kind of thing. But you know what I am glad that you two did this.

Khushi (surprise hearing this): you do?

Arnav: yeah ... I got to know that you can be a good seductress.

Khushi (getting shy): Arnavji ...

Arnav: And wild kitten

Khushi: Arnavji ...

Arnav (not letting her speak): And sexy

Khushi ( all red now): Arnavji please stop ... or else ...

Arnav (said instantly): or else what Khushi.

Khushi: or else I will die due to shyness.

Arnav: Before that I would love to see you in lingerie.

Khushi (eyes going wide): Arnav ji ... please stop .. I am putting the phone down.

Arnav: Khushi don't you dare ok ... or else

Khushi: or else What

Arnav: or else I will come to your house and kiss you and will do much more...

Khushi (mouth open in an O): Arnavji .. please ... you get fun teasing me na..

Arnav: yeah alot

Khushi pouted hearing that

Arnav: I wish I could see you now, that adorable pout of yours and your red cheeks ... ohh I so wish I could kiss you right now.

Khushi thinking that even tomorrow her cheeks would be still red, hearing all this mushy talks of him.

Khushi: Arnavji please ... stop it now ... you have done enough teasing.

Arnav: But its not enough for me. You know I never did that before, there was no one with whom I can be this open ... but since you came ... I can be myself with you ... no pretences.

Khushi smile: And I am happy that you can be yourself with me ... I love that side of you more.

Arnav: Ahaan ... so that mean I can tease you how much I want.

Khushi: No Arnavji ... if you tease me .. then ... then ... I will tease you too.

Arnav (teasingly): Acha ... how? Wearing a sexy dress? Do one thing ... next time wear a sexy nighty.

Khushi mouth open in an O ... she closed it and huff: Goodbye Arnavji ... I am sleepy.

With that Khushi cut the call and went to her make shift bed on floor. She punch the pillow and close her eyes. Her cell vibrate again. She checked and it was a message from Arnav.

"Good night sweet heart ... dream of me and ... (kissing smily)".

Khushi smile at that and replied, "Same to you".

Arnav chuckled reading the message and place his cell on his chest ... thinking about her and their moments ... which he was doing since he got home. He had enjoyed every second of tonight and was looking forward to more in future. But he had a little regret that he forget to take her snap in that sexy dress. He closes his eyes ... thinking that if ever Khushi wear something like that in future ... the first thing he would do is take her snap ... if he didn't indulge in kissing her on the first chance he gets.