Spacemen Sonic and Brody

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Scratch and Grounder are sitting at the rocket's control panel "Attention, astro-bots! All systems are go! We have a lunch!" Rotnik said from the intercom "Launch? Already? I didn't even have breakfast!" Grounder said "Proceed on your present course to the Mobius Asteroid belt!" Robotnik said "Astro-bot Scratch to Robotnik control! A-okay, your putridness!" Scratch said as the rocket flies towards the asteroid belt as Sonic, Brody and Tails climb the ladder.

"Listen up, little bro! First we take over the controls!" Brody said "Right, take over the controls!" Tails said "Then, we turn this space tub around and use its retro rockets to make a safe landing on the Mobius desert!" Sonic said "Gotcha, Sonic and Brody!" Tails said.

Scratch and Grounder ended up messing up with the rockets speed to get to their destination faster per Robotnik's orders and now the rocket doesn't move but Scratch says they'll be fine as they don't need oxygen.

"Hear that? We're gonna run out of oxygen!" Tails said "Chill little bro! There's plenty of oxygen out there!" Sonic said pointing to a window and Tails looks outside "What is it?" Tails asks "It's the abandoned space station! The old Mobius government had to close it down after Robuttnik stole all their money!" Brody said "So how do we get to it?" Tails asks "I'll let you know, as soon as we get Scratch and Grounder out of that control room!" Brody said.

"It's kinda peaceful out here in space!" Scratch said "Yeah. Do you think we should call Dr. Robotnik and tell him we won't be coming home?" Grounder asks "Naw, let him find someone else to yell at!" Scratch said when they hear Brody imitating a police siren "What's that?" Scratch asks as Brody disguised as a police officer in a space helmet runs up to them "Space patrol! Pull over!" Brody said "What's wrong officer?" Scratch asks "Don't play innocent with me! Just show me your driver's license!" Brody said "I'm not driving!  He is!" Grounder said "Uh, uh.... I'm not driving either!" Scratch said looking at Brody.

"Driving without a driver? Now you're really in for it!" Brody said writting in the notepad and Scratch holds the broken lever "But we can't drive; we don't have any power!" Scratch said "Yeah, we're stuck!" Grounder said "Well, you can't park her...

"Driving without a driver? Now you're really in for it!" Brody said writting in the notepad and Scratch holds the broken lever "But we can't drive; we don't have any power!" Scratch said "Yeah, we're stuck!" Grounder said "Well, you can't park here! This zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only! I'm afraid I'll have to order both of you to the rear of the spaceship!" Brody said "Are we under arrest?" Scratch asks "You are!" Brody said "Noe get down there and write 'I will not park my rocket ship in a no parking zone' ten thousand times!" He said "Uh, ye-ye-yes, officer! Right away!" Scratch said as he and Grounder run out of the room.

*Later*

Brody is holding a wrench with both hands and uses it to screw the lever back in place while Tails and Sonic holds the lever "Ugh! Ugh!" Brody said as he screws the lever back in place and the lever falls over "It's not gonna work!" Sonic said "Then how do we get this rocket rolling?" Tails asks Brody.

"Rolling? That's it squirt! You're a genius!" Brody said.

*Later*

Brody is wearing a spacesuit and magnets on his shoes as he is standing on the rocket's left side outside "A little racing in place and maybe we can move this monster!" Brody said and starts running in place making the rocket spin towards the space station and bumps into it. Brody takes off the magnets from his shoes runs up to the door and pulls it open "Come on guys! We made it to the space station!" Brody said and runs off as Sonic and Tails in space suits follow him to the space station.

Inside the dpace station they take off their space suits "Well at least there's oxygen here!" Tails said "Yeah! Now let's see if we can find some way to get back to Mobius!" Sonic said.

*Meanwhile back at the rocket*

"You know Grounder. I've been thinking for a long time, all of a sudden, my brain clicked!" Scratch said "Oh, maybe you should oil it!" Grounder said "No, I should have seen it before, that was no patrolman!" Scratch said "No?" Grounder asks "Now, don't hold me to this but I think it was Brody!" Scratch said and Grounder gasps "Oh that double-dealing furball sneak! I'll clobberate him!" Grounder said "Where is he?" He asks "He's gotta be on that space station!" Scratch said "Let's get him!" Grounder said "Yeah!" Scratch said and the two run away.

*At the space station*

"Th-there they are! Get them!" Scratch said and Sonic, Brody and Tails gasps running away with Scratch and Grounder chasing them. "This way guys! We'll lose em'!" Sonic said as the trio take a turn.

The trio stop when thwy run into a purple monster emerges from a pipe "Whoa!" The trio said "Sonic! Brody! What's that?" Tails asks "Space creature, kid!" Brody said "Is it friendly?" Tails asks "No!" The space monster said "I've got a terrible cold and I'm starved! I haven't had fresh food in thirteen years!" The space monster said "thirteen years ago, my docotr said 'Feed your cold' but you're tye most foos I've seen!" He said "Thank you for coming!" He said and the trio runs away from the monster.

*Sometime later*

The trio managed to find an escape pod as the rocket ship got lost in space but had trouble with Scratch, Grounder and the space monster. The badniks took the escape pod and the trio run off to plan to get it back but when the badniks call Robotnik an explain the situation, Robotnik uses one of the functions of Grounder to destroy the only escape pod to leave Sonic and Brody stranded forever, including Scratch and Grounder. Then Robotnik makes grounder's function destroy scratch and himself.

The trio arrived at the scene "Oh, no! The escape pod's destroyed!" Tails said as Sonic and Brody walk up to the decapitated heads of Scratch and Grounder "You don't feel half as bad about it as we do!" Grounder said and Brody picks up one of the pieces of the escape pod "Maybe there's a way we can still make it work!" Brody said and Tails walks up to them "Come on, Brody! Half the parts are missing!" Tails said and Brody looks through the pieces grabbing parts of Scratch and Grounder "No problemo, little buddy! Brody can make it work" Sonic said "Yup! We'll just have to find replacement parts!" Brody said "Hey! That's my tail feather, Wolf! Drop it!" Scratch said "Chill bot!" Brody said "This is one time we're all in the same boat!" Sonic said "And that boat is you!" Brody said.

*Later*

Brody repaired the escape pod using Scratch and Grounder's pieces. Tails screws Scratch's right wing onto Grounder's right tread with a wrench and Sonic puts Grounder's head on the bow of the escape pod "Ugh! There! Will this do Brody?" Tails asks "Yeah Nice job!" Brody said "It might even work! Maybe.... I hope!" Tails said "If you think we're gonna spend the rest of our lives like this, you're cazy!" Scratch said "Talk to Rocheapnik! I bet he'll figure it'll cost him less to put you back together than to build new robots!" Sonic said "Sonic, Brody, uh we forgot one big problem!" Tails said "Like how do we power this thing?" Sonic asks "Are you kidding? We don't have power!" Scratch said "I've been thinking about that! Hang on!" Brody said running off.

*Later*

The trio got in the escaped pod and Brody drives it using the space monster's powerful sneezes as the fuel "Good thinking, Brody!" Tails said "Yeah love good job!" Brody said rubbing Brody's cheeks making him purr "Thank guys!" Brody said as the escape pod heads to Mobius.

*Back at Robotnik's Fortress*

"I've done it! I've finally done it! The hedgehog and wolf are marrooned in space! Now nothing can stop me from conquering Mobius!" Robotnik said laughing evilly. Just then Coconuts runs up to Robotnik "Dr. Robotnik! D-D-Dr. Robotnik! An unidentifined something is landing in your courtyard!" Coconuts said  "Don't be ridiculous! No one lands in my courtyard without my permission! I'll stop this foolishness!" Robotnik said going to the courtyard and sees the escaped pod floating down with the space Monster as a parachute.

"I still don't understand how you got that slime creature to be so helpful!" Tails said "Simple, I promised when we got to Mobius, he could have the biggest meal in the galaxy!" Brody said and opens the pressurizing canopy "Hey, big guy! There's your lunch!" Brody said pointing at Robotnik "Twelve zillion, four million calories!" He saix as the escape pod lands and the space monster roars and walks towards Robotnik "No!" Robotnik said in ahock running away pantin heavily as the Space Monster chases him "I.... hate... that.... wo.... lf!" Robotnik saod running as this chapter comes to an end.