Like Mother Like Son

Daryl peeks through the bushes as he sees a whisperer holding his arrow.

He turns around and sees Cameron.

"Go back with the others!", He whispers. 

"No! I'm staying with you", Cameron whispers.

Daryl sighs.

The whisperer turns to see where they once were and there is no one there.

Cameron and Daryl are hiding in a separate ditch as they exchange looks.

Alpha,  Sweet Mother, Roadkill and a few other whisperers are leading a horde when suddenly...

An arrow digs into one of the whisperers. 

Alpha looks worriedly to where the arrow comes from as she gets her weapon ready, however Cameron yells out as he kicks her backwards and he glares at the two other women.

Daryl charges for Alpha as Sweet Mother reveals her own blade.

"Your people will die!", She says.

"Bring it on bitch!", Cameron shouts as he pulls out a second blade and deflects theirs.

As Daryl and Alpha fight Cameron swiftly deflects and blocks the two women's attacks. 

Suddenly he sees Alpha dig a knife into Daryl's leg.

"Daryl!", Cameron screams his name as he sees walkers starting to come in.

Roadkill barely misses Cameron with her next hit, and he performs a quick swipe, digging his sword into her heart making her gasp.

Cameron kicks her off his blade and he turns to face his mother.

He looks to where Daryl was and realizes he's gone.

She tackles him to the ground and they fight like cats and dogs.

Cameron's blade is just out of reach when she kicks his leg hard making him scream out in pain. 

Walkers get closer to them as she turns him around and he swipes his blade, leaving a scratch on her cheek.

He kicks her in the stomach and crawls away, and begins limping away.

He finds himself in an old floral shop as he hides behind the cash register. 

He hears the bell to the door ring and she walks in.

"Cameron, Cameron, Cameron...you always were the weak link to my family...Pathetic, and so weak... I'll find your family...and make sure I handle those babies myself!", Cameron's eyes widen in anger as he dives at her and tackles her.

He delivers quick punches as they roll around on the ground.

"I'll never be like you! Evil and vile bitch!", Cameron shouts as he delivers more punches. 

The bell rings as walkers file in and Cameron crawls away before passing out against a shelf.

The walker reaches for Cameron when suddenly it's stabbed in the back of the head by Cut throat.

"Cut throat? Thank goodness...", Kiara says as she reaches for her.

However, Cut throat doesn't go for her, instead she examines Cameron and picks him up.

Kiara gasps and tears pool in her eyes until she blinks and it's the next day.

A few whisperers are checking on her and she smiles.

"I'm perfectly fine...Like mother like son...", she says as she spits out blood.

Meanwhile...

Cameron wakes up in the woods and he sees his leg is bandaged up.

He suddenly looks up to see the woman from a distance .

He gets up and starts to look around for Daryl.
Time Skip...

Cameron smiles as he sees Lydia.

He limps to her and hugs her.

"Are you okay...?", Cameron asks with tears in his eyes as he examines her.

"I'm fine...", she says.

Cameron stops as he looks and sees Daryl on the ground unconscious.

He can't stop himself from crying as he goes to his husband and holds him.

Lydia looks to Cut throat who nods respectfully and she hugs her.

Cameron cries gently as Daryl starts to wake up.

"Don't ever leave me like that again!", Cameron says as he holds him and kisses him so tenderly.

Daryl smiles and he says,
"I ain't goin nowhere...are you alright?", he asks as he sees a few bruises on Cameron's cheek and his bandage on his leg.

"C'mon...let's get back to Hilltop...", Cameron tells Lydia who nods as she helps Daryl up.