The Prophet, The Pregnant Man, and The Y/N(Part 1)

A few hours sooner...
The whole crew stopped from advancing as a big fire crackled in front of them. The hooded figures turned wooden bats, katanas, and nunchucks in their hands. Y/N noticed that there were only five of them and they looked fairly young. He made no advancement towards them, even if the others looked at him crazy.

  “Hey!” All of them turned to look at him, not moving from where they stood.

“Listen, we won’t hurt you.” All of them turned to look towards the person in front of the fire, who simply motioned them to take a seat. All of them took seats in between the hooded figures and just watched the fire cooking the pieces of the meat. The main person passed out the food to the crew, setting more food on the flames for them.

    “You are pregnant.” One of the figures stated, pointing at Y/N’s stomach. His hand went over his stomach, rubbing it slightly. 

“And he is a male.” Another one stated.

“Delta would love to meet you.”

Y/N began to feel his eyesight become more and more blurry. He hit the ground, watching as all five hooded people watched him.
Now...
Y/N groaned as he heard the sound of voices.

He could faintly make out the room he was in, words above the door saying, "confugerunt species electri"

Suddenly the female voice said,
“He better be pregnant before I shove this knife up your own asshole.”

Y/N regained conscious and noticed a girl with short hair staring at him. He flinched back, not expecting that to be the first thing for him to see.

“Sh, it’s okay Deus.”

“What the fuck is going on?” He pulled on the restraints a bit.
“Where are my friends”

“Having a chat with some of our friends,” She began to giggle, before plunging her hands to his belly.
“Lite was right, you are pregnant.” She gasped, withdrawing her hands and started to bow.
“Ignis waited for months for the arrival of our god.”

"What the fuck are you talking about? Let me out of here!", Y/N says.

"Hush now,  my god...wouldn't want to upset your baby...", she says.

"Who are you? Why the fuck am I here?", Y/N asks.

"My name is Delta...I'm the leader of this little group, we feed off knowledge...my knowledge!", Delta shouts echoing in the room.

"Your group...what is it called?", Y/N asks.

"We are Ignis...we believe one day a pregnant male would make his way towards us...", Delta replies.

"My friends...what are you doing to them?!", Y/N asks.

"Nothing...we're just speaking as I said before...", Delta says.

Meanwhile...

Mikah and the others had spent almost all night tracking down Y/N, when they came across a church...

Jay and Mikah exchanged looks and they approached it.

"Halt!", an Asian man shouts.

"Who dares approach this sacred temple?", a tall dark man asks.

"We're just looking for our friend...we don't want any trouble...
Back Upstairs...
Delta wheels Y/N to the window, he realizes he's in some sort of bell tower.

"We're just looking for our friend...we don't want any trouble", he heads Jay say.

Y/N wants to call to them but Delta covers his mouth with a rag and he's forced to watch.

"His name is Y/N...have you seen him?", Mikah asks.

"Can you describe this Y/N?", Talon asks.

"He's (Height), had (Color eyes) and (color hair)...", Akemi says.

"Hmm...never seen him...", Lite says.

"You sure?", Cain asks.

"Positive...if we would have seen him we would have turned him over to you...", Lite replies.

"Do you mind if we check the church?", Jay asks.

"If you are insinuating we are telling a lie, then how should we trust you when the trust isn't being given to us?", Rabi asks.

"Look we don't mean any harm...if you could please let us in your church to find our friend it would be great...", Akemi says.

"Sorry Doll face...the answers no...he isn't here...", Lite says.

"Now then...we have a routine to stick to....I trust you won't try breaking in?", Rabi asks.

"Our friend in the watch tower wouldn't appreciate it...", they say.

Y/N sees them looking up towards him but they dont see him in the window, instead above that window they see a man with dark hair and blue eyes looking through his scope.

Y/N sighs seeing his people walking away.

"Now then...shall I show you around your temple,  Deus?" Delta asks.

"My people, they'll come back looking for me! I know they will!", Y/N says.

"We're your people now Y/N... not them...", Delta says.

Y/N sighs and she starts pushing his stretcher.

"Here is the main room...we do all of our praying and worshiping in here...", she says.

Y/N looks up to see the paintings if Angel's smeared with blood and spray paint with the words,"No Safe Haven",  scrawled out across it.

"Here's the meal room...where we cook our meals.", Delta says.

"What's in that door?", Y/N asks pointing to a door with scratch marks and blood.

"That room isn't to be opened by anyone but me...", Delta says.

Y/N takes in the sound of a creaking noise and she says,
"Next room!", before moving him to the main hall.

"Here is where you will stay...we have made a throne since the beginning of this 'apocalypse'... Delta says smiling as she takes him out of the stretcher and sits him on the throne.

"Goodnight...", she says.

"Hey...I just wanted to say thank you...", Y/N tells Delta.

"Really? You think a group of misfits worshipping a pregnant man is cool?", she asks.

"Yeah...come here...", he says holding out his arms.

She smiles,
"Cross that off my bucket list...getting to hug the one and only god", She says walking away.

Y/N looks around and then slips a shiny looking object into his sleeve.