Mercy

Daryl was in charge of taking out one of the lookouts for the saviors and Y/N wasn't letting him go alone.

A man sat on a car's roof and Daryl motioned for Y/N to wait  behind him.

Daryl yanked the guy off the car and slammed him on the ground and Y/N stabbed him through the heart.
"Y'know I don't want you out here Y/N...what trimester are you on?", Daryl asks.

"I can handle my own Daryl...besides I might be reaching the middle of my third trimester but that doesn't mean I'm helpless!", Y/N says and he sees a black thing in the mans pocket and picks it up,  it turns out to be a flare gun.

"Whatever....stay behind me!", he says as he hops onto his bike with Y/N on the back seat.

Time Skip...

Daryl had driven all the way onto the over pass where Tara,Morgan, and Carol were.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1", Tara said,  nothing happened and she cursed.

Suddenly Daryl heard the walkers growling and he said,
"No, there...", As walkers came into view.

"Close enough...", She says.

"We gotta go", Y/N says.

Y/N held on tight as Daryl drove off.

Soon they all met up by a few rundown buildings.

"How close are we?", Y/N asks.

"Close...", Morgan says.

"Shit...there...", Tara says pointing to a walker about to trip the wire they set up.

"I got it...", Y/N says taking a bow the saviors provided for him.

He points it and then turns the bow slightly like a crossbow smirking at Daryl and shot it, the arrow becoming lodged in the walkers skull.

"Learned from me...", Daryl says as they started walking down the steps at the sound of the cars.

Daryl wrapped his arms around Y/N as they tripped the wire resulting in the bombs going off.

Everyone quickly checked for survivors and sure enough there wasn't any.

"Nice doing business with ya...", Tara says.

"I'm ready...", Y/N says.

"Let's do this then...", Daryl says as the walkers made their way towards them.

Y/N flicks open the flare gun looking into the barrel to see it's full and he flicks it closed as he hops onto the back of Daryl's motorcycle.

Y/N shoots it every so often to make sure the walkers don't get off track, soon enough he shoots the last bullet in the direction of the sanctuary and Daryl takes a hard left.

Meanwhile...
Danny and Carl both wander as Carl mentioned a man he had seen before who needed food.
"Do you think this is a good idea?", Danny asks.

"Yeah...just follow me...", the taller boy says as he reveals a ziploc bag of food and water.

The man looked at the two males and pulled out a gun.

"Hey it's just food! Take it...", he offers it.

The man looks suspiciously between the two, but dehydration overcomes him and he quickly takes the water out and downs it.

"We just want to help you out...", Danny says putting his hands up.

"Do you have a camp?", the man asks.