A Whole New World

Y/N sighs gently as he watched Siwoo,Axel,Jemma and Henry as they gave water to the workers on the bridge.

"Thanks boy...", Regina mutters to Henry.

The other three kids walked over to Y/N, Siwoo burying his face in Y/N's shirt.

Y/N looked over to see a guy shoved Henry and took his gallon.

Y/N grit his teeth and walked over, however Henry tripped him up with his stick.

"You son of a-", Y/N cut the man off.

"Hey! Watch your tongue when your talking to these kids!", Y/N said.

"What are you gonna do sweetheart?", the man asks smugly.

Suddenly Daryl shoved the man saying,
"Don't talk to those kids or my family again! You hear?", Suddenly they erupted in a fight and Y/N quickly tried pulling Daryl off the man.

Rick came up and helped separate them.

Daryl walked off frustrated and he spat out a red liquid.

Y/N gasped seeing blood and following after him.

Time Skip...

Y/N and Siddiq had been teaching the kids a medical class, they were currently at their camp deep in the woods when Y/N heard a loud commotion.

He seen the two groups, the saviors and the others getting in each others faces.

He quickly made a motion to Beth to keep the kids in the tent as he hurried out in between the groups.

A woman shoved her way to Y/N and he shoved her back and a man said,

"You all probably killed Justin!", He shouted.

"Don't matter...y'all still aren't gettin' yer' guns...", Daryl says standing over the group of survivors Y/N was in.

"That's not a problem...", The man says.

Y/N glares at the woman as she pulls out a machete, he pulls out his gun.

Suddenly Rick comes in and Laura says,

"We don't want any of this...", in an attempt to defend the saviors.

"It couldn't have been me or Daryl, we were up all night helping the kids fill their gallons...besides pointing the finger won't solve anything!", Y/N said.

"Well, we could double check with the kids and then we can officially debunk you two out of this theory...", Regina says.

Time Skip...

Y/N had yet to gather the information, all he knew was it was a bolt that killed the man...and he wasn't planning on resting until he did...

Maggie had requested backup so Y/N called in for Grid 5 to assist, however when they arrived, Arat, Beatrice and the others were nowhere to be found.

Y/N quickly shot an arrow into the walker above Cindy and Daryl assisted Maggie.

Rick led the group to where they were last seen and found Beatrice unconscious.

Y/N checked her pulse.
"Shes alive...Beatrice?", Y/N says.

Beatrice's eyes widen.

"Where is Arat?", Glenn asks.

"I dunno...someone hit me from behind...and that's all I remember...", She says.

"Alright...partner up....we're not resting till we find her...", Rick says.