Chapter 13

Morning arrived indicating the third day of my mission has started. I had three days, including today, to kill Derek and his five associates. I wish Slenderman had given me more time especially since he had given me incorrect information.

I had slept on the couch for the past two days. It wasn't the most comfortable place but anything was better than sleeping with Derek.

I had taken another shower and dressed up in a white, long-sleeved turtleneck shirt, black skinny jeans, with black booties. I had to make a good first impression towards his associates.

As I was putting on a little bit of makeup, I felt hands wrapped around my waist. Knowing that Derek was the only one here, I didn't flinch. If this was another scenario, you bet I would have knocked them out.

"Love, why are you up?" He whispered as he laid his head on my shoulder with his eyes shut. I looked at him through the mirror with a smile.

"You never told me what time we were going to visit your associates. I thought I should get ready just in case." I placed all of my makeup products inside my small f/c makeup bag with Derek watching closely.

"I was going to shower and hope you'll join but I see that you once again beat me to it," he chuckled as he took off his hands and went back into the room. I doubled checked myself that I had looked presentable before leaving the bathroom. Derek got a towel before he went inside the bathroom again. I sat down on the bed for a few minutes before getting back up to get a nude trenchcoat out of a shopping bag seeing as it was chilly outside.

I gulped as I realized it reminded me of Offenderman despite it being different colors. Although he was a pervert, he still showed compassion towards me like his brothers. I gently closed my eyes as I recall those precious moments. Back when I was a kid, when I was exhausted from training, Slenderman would force me to train harder after hours of intense training. He claimed it would help me on my missions but Offender stood up for me even if it meant calling his brothers for backup.

A small smile formed on my lips as I held the piece of clothing up. I was so focused on that I didn't hear Derek come out of the shower. He chuckled as he saw the sight in front of him.

"I'm glad to see you like your tench coat dear."

"It reminds me of my parents," I lied.

I turned around and saw his back facing me. He only had a white towel wrapped around his waist. He walked towards his drawer to pick out a white Calvin Klein boxer. He took off his towel which made me turn away. I got my phone out and pretended to do something productive.

"So where is the meeting located at?" I asked

"You'll see. Just bring your coat and glasses in hand." He said as he was putting his black pants on.

"We're going now? We're not going to eat breakfast first?"

He turned around to look at me as he was buttoning his white shirt. "You'll see love, just be patient with me." He went to the closet to pick out a brown coat.

"You want us to match that badly?" I teased. It felt weird a twenty-three-year-old man wanted to match with his girlfriend.

"I want to make it clear you're mine during the meeting and that we're serious about our relationship," he stated.

This guy is possessive. First, he blocked Ben on my phone, which I still need to unblock, and now he's claiming me.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked. He had his coat in his arms instead of wearing it. He also had our pair of sunglasses on his other hand.