Chapter 35

My muscles were tensed as I walked through the forest. I kicked leaves and trigs along my way as I made my way towards the North. I was planning on going on a small walk, but I realized it was already eleven which meant Zen would be waiting for me by the lake.

As soon as I was near, I saw the familiar white-haired guy who was sitting on the familiar log. As if he felt my gaze, he turned his head towards me. He smiled but it disappeared once he noticed my angry expression.

"What happened?" He asked as I sat next to him.

"You have no idea," I grumbled. "Zalgo showed up in front of the others this morning."

"Did he mention about us?" He panicked.

"No, but he made it clear he purposely did it to fight us tomorrow at this realm."

"At his realm? You can't do that!" He exclaimed as he got up. "He's going to kill you all."

"Zen, what the hell are you talking about?"

He stood up before running his fingers through his hair.

"This whole time I thought you guys would fight him outside the mansion." He took a deep breath before continuing, "You'll be in his realm, the place where he's the strongest. Your immortality gets stripped away once you pass through the gates!"

I stood there shocked at what he had said. If immortality doesn't work then any Creepypasta could get heavily injured and possibly die. Maybe that's why Slenderman wanted a bigger army to defeat him.

"How do you know? Slenderman hasn't mentioned it."

"Slender and I once fought him at his kingdom but we had to retreat seeing as we were both injured. Zalgo on the other hand didn't have a scratch since he automatically heals himself." He explained as he sat down. "It's too dangerous for you guys to go. Y/N you can't go or else you'll die with them."

"No Zen!" I yelled with anger. "I won't let you decide for me! You know that I've planned this moment for years! I'm not gonna let him get away with everything he did to me when I was a child!"

Zen furrowed his eyebrows at what I said. "What did he do?" He whispered.

"Nothing." I looked away. "Just forget what I said."

"Y/N," he raised his voice. "What did he do? What actually happened after I left?"

I looked at him as I contemplated whether I should tell him the truth or not. Worst case scenario, Zen goes to him and tries to kill Zalgo, but fails which leads to his death.

"Y/N?" He called out my name again. "I need you to tell me."

I gulped before speaking, "After you left, Slenderman forced me to practice closing my mind off him. When I finally succeeded, Zalgo came into my room and introduced himself as an ally." I kept avoiding his gaze. "He gave me nightmares every night about the brothers dying which affected my performance seeing as I was afraid to close my eyes and remember all those deaths. He also did help me maneuver some weapons but with a condition. I couldn't tell the others about him or else he threaten to kill them."

I swallowed as I felt my voice starting to crack. I could have stopped there but for some reason, I felt I could tell Zen what happened. What broke me.

"It came to the point where I couldn't take it anymore and I almost took my life. One night I had woken up from a nightmare and I screamed. The brothers arrived to check up on me and I lied saying that I had a nightmare about a spider. Offenderman didn't believe me which Zalgo took notice of. Once they all left, Zalgo appeared and started to lift my shirt u-up." At this point, I was close to breaking seeing as I kept this secret for so long. "I don't remember anything after that but it's not hard to guess what happened. I think... I think he ra-"