Chapter 27

I comfortably lay in bed on my stomach as I tried to fall asleep. I didn't open my eyes since I figured I probably woke up early.

All of a sudden, I felt a weight slowly move on the bed. Someone was going to lay next to me.

"Sally just get in," I mumbled with my eyes still closed. I thought that Sally probably got up to use the bathroom and didn't want to wake me up.

My body was forcefully flipped so that I can see them up close.  I widen my eyes at the sight. It was impossible. How was he alive?

Derek sat on my stomach while he pinned my wrists above my head and covered my mouth with his other hand.

"What's wrong, love? Don't you miss me?" he smirked.

My screams were covered by his mouth. I kept thrashing around but he was stronger. How was he alive?

"You didn't kill me when you left. I was managed to escape the building before you destroyed it and made a deal with a demon called Zalgo," he answered. "Now where were me before we got interrupted?" He got closer to my neck and sniffed it." Darling you smell better than what  I remembered."

I turned around to look at the window only to see Zalgo smirking at the scene with his arms crossed. Derek then took off his hand from my mouth and gently moved my face so he can have more access to my neck.

"End it!" I yelled at him.

Zalgo chuckled. "Why? I'm enjoying the view."

"End it!" I repeated.

Derek was now pulling the straps of my tank top down. He glanced at me before forcefully biting down my shoulder.

"FUCKING END IT!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

My eyes shot open before I quickly sat. I wiped the sweat on my forehead as I tried to calm my breath.

"Are you okay?" I heard Sally ask who was next to me.

"Yeah," I answered. "I just had a bad dream."

"Wanna talk about it?"

Before I could reply, I noticed how bright it was outside. I quickly turned to read my clock.

9:09 a.m

Breakfast had started nine minutes ago.

"Shit! Why didn't my alarm ring?" I started panicking, not caring that I cussed in front of Sally. I was late for my daily patrol.

"Slendy turned off your alarm a few minutes after I got here," she calmly answered.

Although I trusted her, I still wouldn't believe he had done such thing.

"Why would he do that?"

"He wanted you to rest since you weren't feeling well."

I raised both my eyebrow in surprise. That didn't sound like him.

"You and the proxies have an important mission in the afternoon and he doesn't want you guys to mess up. He mentioned it during dinner so you didn't know. I think he turned off the alarm because I told him you have one."

There you go. He eliminated any factors that might threaten the mission. I clicked my tongue in annoyance seeing as I wouldn't have time to talk to Zen.

"Breakfast starts in twenty minutes. Are you going to get ready or are you going to wear your pajamas to eat?" I asked.

Sally thought about it for a few seconds. "I'm gonna shower after I eat breakfast so I'll eat in my PJs."