♫05♫ We'll go to the top

"Fifth place is the team that won the consolation...Hyotei Academy Jr High!" The announcer announced the top five teams going to the Kantou Regional Tournament.

'St. Rudolph is 10 years too early to challenge my senpais. Well, this result is already something to be expected. The only thing I didn't expect was Jirou-senpai was able to finish his match within 15 minutes.' She watched the teams soon dispersed and she went to greet the regulars, "Good job everyone, we may have came in 5th place but we managed to be a team to not be overestimated. Show me that you guys can get to the Nationals." 

"Ore-sama is not one to disappoint a lady." He then clicked his finmgers, "Let's return to Hyotei!" 

"Yes!" With that Hyotei walked away as the team with the highest chance to rise to the top in the upcoming tournament...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mukahi Gakuto found himself accepting Ranfa in the club after all. He made it clear to the non-regulars that Ranfa was part of the club and she should be getting respect too and he wouldn't allow anyone to bully her. Some members of the club wanted to say to him that he was the one who told them that the club didn't need a girl but they decided not to say a thing about his hypocrisy. 

"Ranfa! Over here! Come and watch me jump!" Just like he does with Oshitari, he's calling her by her first name. He's doing that because Ranfa only have two syllables in it while 'Sakura' have three. Plus, he liked her first name because it was unique and it meant 'blue flower' in Cantonese.

"Mukahi-senpai, you should jump less if you want to save your stamina, learn to control yourself a little more." 

"That's like telling a bird not to fly!" 

"Whatever, Senpai." 

"Ranfa, you ought to be nice to me..." 

"I got your father to let you back in the house in the end. You should thank me that you even had a place to sleep for the night." That night, Ranfa dragged Mukahi by the ear and took him back to his house. When she met his father, she was surprised that someone that manly looking can have such a girly looking son and she took it back when she realized Mukahi got most of his looks from his mother instead. His father offered her coffee and they had a mature conversation about Mukahi himself; Mukahi's father complained about his son being too quick to jump to an argument and Ranfa talked about that it can be a good thing too since he's honest about his feelings without holding back. As immature as her senpai was, Ranfa said that Mukahi's a hardworker too and she will help watching over his immaturity in any way she can. Mukahi offered to walk her home after she was offered a drink at his house; it's dangerous for a girl to go home alone...

"It's not like I needed your help." Stubborn Mukahi said to her. 

"Whatever. Here, your training regime for the day. Make yourself busy and remember to drink plenty of water." 

"Will these really improve my stamina? It looks pretty slow progressing..." 

"These things take time." 

"Ugh..." 

"Geez...I'll be watching you all the way through it. Just take your pace with it, okay?" She poked his chest before walking away. 

"O-okay..." For some reason, he was blushing over her actions. What was this feeling? 

Knowing that Mukahi was getting along with Ranfa after all, Oshitari was amazed that this girl was slowly making a good impression with everyone else in the club. She may not be on the girls' good side, but she doesn't seem to care at all.