♫04♫ I'll walk you home

As much as she wanted to take revenge on both Shishido and Mukahi for their pratical prank, she had to forget about it for now due to the fact Hyotei lost against Fudomine at the Prefectural Tournament. She did not watch the match but she heard others around her talk about their loss and also Shishido's forced to drop out of the regular spot. 

"Hey! Sakura! Aren't you concerned at all?! Yo're the manager for their team, shouldn't you do your part as the manager?!" Rei was at her case with her followers. What does Ranfa do? Give her the middle finger of course. 

"Fuck you, their loss in the Prefectural is nothing to do with me. I give them advice and they didn't take it, it's not my fault their arrogance is so much that it is literally up their asses." 

"Well maybe if you had done some research on Fudomine, they would have been prepared!" 

"Yeah, it's going to make a difference when they arrogantly send out non-regulars and only one regular, yeah I can see them winning all right!" Ranfa doesn't care at all if she's being sarcastic to her own senpai, "It's their own arrogance's fault, not mine! Don't pin the blame on me for the fun of it!" Ranfa snapped at her, finger jabbing her senpai's forehead every time she spoke, "Oh and your foundation is a different color to your neck, moron!" The finishing sentence was a finishing blow and she cooly walked away from the now embarrassed 3rd year student. 

Ranfa went to the tennis club to see many of the club members feeling down about the Prefectural. Ranfa rolled her eyes and she took out a whistle from her shirt's pocket and blew it, getting everyone's attention. 

"Listen up guys, this isn't the end! Sure, we lost against Fudomine but that doesn't symbolize an immediate loss! Don't look so grim!" 

Atobe and Oshitari watched the pink haired girl trying to raise the spirit of the club members. 

"Pick yourself back up from where we fell, and take the win for the 5th spot in the Kanto Regional Tournament!"

Slowly, the club members started to chant Hyotei's victory song. Atobe was impressed that a small girl like her can raise the spirit in everyone. She's a good manager for sure. 

"This is how it should be..." Ranfa then raised her right hand and clicked her fingers, silencing the chants, "I want the regulars to gather here and now!" 

Ranfa waited and waited and the Hyotei regulars were standing in front of her. Atobe, Kabaji, Oshitari, Jirou, Choutarou, and Taki gathered at once. 

"Listen up, Hyotei is going to the Kanto Regional Tournament and we are going to go in style. I already talked to the coach about this and this is the decision we have came up with: We will fight for the 5th spot with full power." She looked at them and she noticed Mukahi was avoiding eye contact with her, he reminded her of a guilty puppy. The more he avoided her eye contact, the more she wanted him to look at her. Being the same height as him, she literally got to his face. 

"Ah-wah?!" Mukahi blushed because he was not expecting her to be so close! 

"Mukahi-senpai?" 

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-yes?!" He looked at Atobe and the others to see them surprised; they thought she was going in for a kiss or something! 

"Pay attention, eyes forward at all times..." 

"Y-y-yes..."

"Say sorry."

"Sorry..."

"Good boy."

'She is treating him like a dog!' Everybody but Mukahi thought.