♫39♫ I have something to show you

At the old campus building 1st floor main lecture hall was the All-Japan JR. High National Tennis Tournament Group Drawing and Meeting, the captains and vice-captains of their own tennis club will pick their opponent and rise to the top by taking everyone down. It's not odd for the captains to take their vice-captain here or come here alone since the captain and vice-captain represented importance to their team. 

Sakura Ranfa was the only girl at the lecture hall and it's no wonder that she will be the center of attention. On her left arm was her manager armband and she's wearing it with pride. 

"Hey, cutie." A rather huge tennis player with thick eyebrows leaned back on his seat, propping his elbow on the table, "How about you and I go and get a drink later and get to know each other?" 

"No thanks, I have stuff to do that's more interesting than getting a drink or getting to know you." 

"Are you sure? My Super Tennis is pretty strong, you know?" He was quick to boast about the tennis style of his. Ranfa has data on his tennis style and it's really no big deal at all since this guy just relied on his muscular body to return the shots with more power. 

"Arn? Why are you talking to my girl, Kadowaki?" Atobe arrived with Kabaji and he found Kadowaki talking to Ranfa and attempt to flirt; who does he think he was? He has no worth to even talk to Ranfa. "Know your place." 

"Tch, taken already..." Kadowaki turned himself to the front once his school's name was called out to draw a from the ballot box.

"Hmph, he has no place to even speak-Ack?!" He was jabbed in the side once he sat down next to her. 

"Who are you calling 'my girl'? Since when did I went from being your manager to your girl? Know your place, Senpai." Despite the painful move she executed to him, she was was wearing a cute and innocent smile on her face.

"Don't jab me..." He was taken by surprise! This was the first ever time for him to be jabbed by a girl and it really hurts! 

"That was a sign of love." 

"It's a very painful love..." After the pain subsided, he looked at her, "What do you think then?" 

"Seigaku and Rikkai will likely make it to the Finals if we assume we lose." She was certain of it without a doubt that the two team who fought each other at the Kantou Tournament will come face to face at the National's stadium. 

"I see." He liked the fact that she was honest. If it was a girl from school, they will be quick to tell Atobe that he will take home the trophy. "Ranfa, I want to show you something later." 

Ranfa looked at him and smiled a little, "Sure." 

Later in the hot day, Tezuka made a surprising return just before Oishi was called to the front. Tezuka's return was a very big deal because everyone was curious whether or not his injury was completely healed and he can play tennis again. Ranfa can't wait to see Tezuka play in the Nationals because it meant the data she has collected from him needed to be updated for future references. 

"Idiots! Tezuka Kunimitsu means nothing to me! Once I use my 'Super Tennis' on him..." Kadowaki looked down on the newly returned Tezuka and he was proud of himself to do so. 

"Just stop it, will you?" Atobe was tired of hearing Kadowaki's voice. Maybe it was the fact he tried to flirt with Ranfa that made him disliked, "You wouldn't even last 15 minutes with him, Kadowaki. Right, Kabaji?"

"Usu." 

"Mind your own business, Atobe."

"Can he even last a minute against him is the biggest question, Senpai." Ranfa spoke out to Atobe, clearly looking down on the older boy.