♫37♫ Secret Feelings Final Part

"I don't want to talk about her." Atobe stubbornly lied to Shishido.

"Don't give me that bullshit, Atobe."

"Ore-sama is not lying."

"You are definitely lying."

"Don't get over your own head just because she likes you. I have to admit, there is no luck for her if she has her eyes on someone like you."

"I don't care if you are insulting me, Atobe, I can walk away thinking how much of an asshole you are but I don't appreciate you treating Sakura the way you are now. What is wrong with you?!"

Atobe raised his eyebrow; can Shishido not see the problem with Ranfa here?

"She is not an angel. Just because you are all treating her like she is a precious jewel, it doesn't mean I have to do the same."

"Sakura is very upset because of an asshole like you..." Shishido clenched his fists, thinking back to when he hung out with her after a game of tennis when school was over.

"Shishido-senpai, I don't know what Atobe-senpai is thinking about but can you and the others keep an eye on him?" Ranfa asked him.

"Huh? He hurt you though."

"I know he did. Still, I wouldn't want him to end up hurting himself if he practice too hard. Tell him small things like to take a rest or something..."

"She thinks about your well being and you treat her like this..." Shishido wanted to punch Atobe but he knew that will achieve nothing.

"Haha... Hahaha! She cares about me, you say? She is nothing more than a girl who collect the hearts of others. If anything, she is very sly."

"Don't insult Sakura! She hasn't done anything to be treated like this by you!"

"Your girlfriend is not perfect, Shishido! Don't make her sound like she is a goddess!"

Shishido was taken back by Atobe's words; where did he get such misinformed information from?! Atobe looked at Shishido with an annoyed expression, the thing he wanted the most doesn't belong to him and he was frustrated by it.

"Ranfa loves you! Why did she cruelly take my heart and then run off to someone like you?!"

"You moron!" Shishido grabbed Atobe's shirt and tugged it harshly, "Sakura and I are not dating!"

"Don't lie and defend someone like her!"

"It's true! When she confessed to me... I had to reject her! We were never a thing to start with!" Atobe's eyes widened at his words, unable to believe Shishido; does this mean he has been treating Ranfa badly because he misunderstood everything? The hate he had for her was based on his own assumption? "I know she likes me... But I can't accept her feelings, I can't!" Shishido let Atobe go, "Don't insult Sakura, don't you dare turn her into an evil person with your own twisted thoughts!"

Atobe can feel a very painful coil in his own heart at the very moment. Knowing that he has been hurting Ranfa all this time based on an untrue assumption made him feel very sick.

"If Ore-sama wasn't this fabulous, I would punch myself..." Shishido can hear the regret in Atobe's voice and he let go of him, seeing that he was back to his old self again.

'Atobe, you are like this because deep down, you really like her too...' Shishido thought.

"Why did you have to reject her?"