♫65♫ Pool competition

"Today, as a reward for all your hard work in finishing the festival's booths, I decided to hold a Pool Contest." Atobe was explaining his intentions of the recognition party, "The game matches will be the 'Underwater Cavalry Battle', 'Hassou Tobi' and 'Water Polo'.

"Hassou Tobi?" Yuuta was confused by it but Mizuki was there to explain that the name derived from Heike's tale where in the ancient time, it's said that Minamoto Yoshitsune jumped over 8 boats in the battle of Dannoura.

"In other words, styrofoam boards will be put in the pool, and you'll do your best to fight each other off on the 9th board." Atobe explained, "Do your best to aim for the top."

"What do the winners get?" Momoshiro asked. 

"Nothing." Atobe's answer was quick to destroy the motivation from everyone's heart. 

"That's no good, you can't expect Naniwa's Speed Star to get running without something to aim for." 

"The ones with the worst performance will have to do something." Ranfa explained, "We will bring in Iwashimizu. Please drink it if you have done badly..." When she said that, Inui Sadaharu can be seen in the background, preparing for the glass of bluish-green liquid with a sardine on the rim. 

"Iwashi-mizu!!!" Seigaku and Rokkaku screamed at the terror of another variation of Inui Juice. 

"Iwashimizu? Spring water? That sounds very nutritional." Tachibana said, not understanding the pun behind Iwashi-mizu. 

"My Iwashi-mizu doesn't mean 'spring water...' It actually stands for 'sardine water', it's a whole sardine squeezed to make a full drink. It is very good for you and it is full of DHA." 

"Sardine?!" Kamio screamed.

"Does that motivate you commoners?" Atobe smirked, "In each game, you will choose four participants to compete in. We will compete in Hassou tobi first!" He clicked his fingers and announced it was show time!

"Hassou Tobi was the first game to kick off. Hassou Tobi, like Mizuki-san had described earlier, was based on the fact Minamoto Yoshitsune jumping over 8 boats. For this game, the participants will do their best to run to the 9th huge styrofoam board and fight each other off with a light pugil stick. Each school had to plan their team that consisted of four people carefully as this game required both speed and balance!" Aoi Kentarou wormed his way out of competing by being the commentator along with Kabaji Munehiro. 

"Ore-sama's team is complete! Go and win!" Atobe was in a great mood today because he's aiming for the win.

"You're not even participating..." Ranfa corrected him, "Sit your ass down and cheer for us instead." Hyotei's team consisted of Sakura Ranfa, Shishido Ryou, Mukahi Gakuto, and Hiyoshi Wakashi. It was a mixed balance of speed and balance here. "The team who knocks the least opponent out is the winner, let's go!" 

"Yeah!" 

"Oh! When Atobe-san's not the one doing the leading, Sakura-san will do the leading instead!" 

"Usu." 

Ranfa decided that she will lead in the first round and go in for the kill. She promised them that she will at least knock one or two of them out. She told the other three to decide who will go in the 2nd round before she finished.

Ranfa held the pugil stick, prepared to do her best to go in for the kill. 

'Ah, Hikaru is playing first for his team.' She thought to herself as she looked at who her opponents will be. She can see Sengoku will start off for Yamabuki; Akazawa Yoshirou for St. Rudolph; Kikumaru for Seigaku; Kamio for Fudomine, Sanada from Rikkaidai, and Saeki for Rokkaku.