♫63♫ Another alternate path

A few days has passed since Ranfa's date with Zaizen. No one dared to ask her how it was since she came back with a sad smile. Ranfa doesn't want them to know what happened that day and she already made it clear she will be very angry if she catches any of the members badgering Zaizen for answers. 

In order to stay on her good side, the team decided to stay out of her business. 

In order to lead Hyotei as the winner at the end of the festival, Ranfa decided to focus on what's important now and worry about it later.

"Everyone but Ootori fails." Ranfa was evaluating the waiter skills of Atobe, Jirou, Shishido, and Choutarou. As fr as she can see, Choutarou was the only one to pass with flying colors. Atobe was too prideful to be polite; Jirou was half asleep most of the time, and Shishido can't read most of the stuff of the menu because Atobe asked for the menu to be printed in English only. 

"You failed Ore-sama? How could you do such a thing without hesitation?" 

"I'll fail you twice if I have to!" Ranfa was not doing this out of spite over the ticket booth. She failed Atobe because he was not being polite to Ranfa. 

"It was unfair! You've pretended to be a customer complaining about the price, what is the problem if I said you're too poor for the standard of my cafe?" 

"That is the problem, Atobe-senpai! You can't treat your customer as if he or she is under you!" 

"Oh? There is someone above the great me? I'd love to meet that person." 

"You can meet the paper fan if that is what you are asking." 

They both have what looked like a stare down and after a while of it, Atobe decided to give in and listen to her. 

"Fine, I'll listen to you." 'I don't want her to hit me with the paper fan...'  

"That's what I thought..." 

"I doubt anyone would come in with little money anyway." 

"Really? Are you sure you can be polite to Seigaku's Echizen and Rikkai's Emperor?" When she asked him that, it really got Atobe thinking; there's no way he can use polite speech when serving Ryoma or Sanada...

"And we need to change the menu, we need to have Japanese translation of the food's name." 

"Why?" Atobe wanted to keep the cafe as fancy as possible and what's fancier than having an English menu? 

"Because there are people who can't read English. Me for starters, and Shishido-senpai is still struggling to pronounce the name of the first food!" Ranfa took out her paper fan, about to slap Atobe with it but he quickly answered her wish. 

"Fine! I'll get Kabaji to reprint them. Put that thing away." 

"And Shishido-senpai, you need to study the menu and be more of a gentleman." 

"O-okay..." Shishido wasn't sure he can even do this; why did he agree to stay with Atobe as a waiter again? It would have been easier for him to cook takoyaki with Gakuto and the other two. "Wait, be more of a gentleman?" 

"I've decreased your points because you didn't pull the chair out for me and you had no idea what to recommend when I asked." 

"Your points are so strict!" 

"You guys asked me to be honest!" Ranfa then directed her eyes at Jirou, "And Jirou-senpai, how dare you yawn in front of me when I walked in?" 

"I can't yawn?" Jirou was horrified! He's not allowed to do something as basic as that?!