♫29♫ Back to Hyotei

Within the bus, an angry Sakura Ranfa was facing the window. Her anger was so obvious that no one dared to sit next to her but Hiyoshi.

"Sakura, you look angry..." Hiyoshi pointed out, the horror novel in his hold as he read. He's not reading it because he wanted to, he's reading it because he liked teasing the girl beside him; she may look angry but she's actually a little scared of accidentally reading whatever Hiyoshi's horror novel have in store for her.

"Gee, you think?!"

"Something happened."

"It did." Ranfa was very angry...

Why was she angry though?

Who was she angry at?

The source of the anger came from a rather stupid reason...

"The hell? You have a private bathroom in your own room?" Shishido asked in the middle of extra jogging session.

"Of course. You can't expect Ore-sama to bath in just any bathroom."

"Wow! Atobe has everything prepared!"Jirou exclaimed with a toothy grin, "Especially when the lock doesn't work!"

"That's righ- Wait, the lock doesn't work? What do you mean by that?" Atobe asked Jirou.

"The lock doesn't work." Jirou repeated, "Somebody broke the lock."

"I've been wanting to say that for while now..." Choutarou started, "It's very inconvenient when the lock doesn't work properly, what if we run into Sakura-san having a bath?"

Shishido rolled his eyes at Choutarou's words, "I am telling you, Sakura has already forgiven you for walking in on her.

"Still..."

"You've walked in on Ranfa?!" Atobe didn't like the sound of that at all! Ootori, Ore-sama feels that he doesn't know all about you..."

"Eh?!"

"Hey! Choutarou is not that kind of guy!" Shishido argued, "What's the big deal? She said it was okay anyway!"

"Where did Gakuto go?" Oshitari asked.

"He went to have a bath because he fell in the mud before." Jirou laughed because he was thinking about how Gakuto fell face first.

"And where is Sakura?" Shishido asked.

"Sakura-san said it's very hot so she went to take a bath." Hiyoshi answered them.

"Kyaaahhhh!"

The sound of Ranfa's scream can be heard from outside.

"Ranfa!" Atobe immediately ran for it, he was followed by Oshitari and Shishido but he didn't mind.

"Oh my god... Don't tell me Mukahi-senpai actually walked in on Sakura-san... Is it bad of me to say I am a little glad I am not the only one to have done that?" He asked Hiyoshi.

'Actually I was the one who walked in on her first but there's no need to tell him. I am not kind enough to relief someone from their guilt.' Hiyoshi thought to himself.

"Ew! Cockroach! Eww! Shoo, shoo!" The cockroach flew in from the open window of the bathroom. She tried making it go away by throwing things at it but it only flew around the window instead of flying through it, "Fuck! The window is big! Fly through it!" She was bathing peacefully but the brown creature flew its way in and was somehow failing to fly back out from where it came from.