♫61♫ Cafe, takoyaki, and golden tickets?!

"That Atobe... Always bringing up ideas from the moment he thought about it..." Shishido complained, "Joint school festival...? What the hell is that?" 

"This is Ore-sama's idea of pre-graduation event. Before we graduate in March, I want to propose this event for everyone to have a competition against one another that's non-tennis." Atobe and Ranfa were the only ones standing up while everyone was sat down around the meeting room's table. "I have already booked a large venue for each school to put up a booth of their choice. The money accumulated will be donated towards charity." 

"I didn't think you would be that caring..." Oshitari said to him, "Other than that, this charitable event is just an excuse for you to somehow get back at our rivals?" 

"Of course." 

"How did I even guess that?" 

"There are so many things to plan! How will we do this?!" Gakuto exclaimed. 

"Duh, I'm here." Ranfa slapped Gakuto's head with the paper fan. 

"Ouch!" 

"I will be the festival committee for Hyotei. My role is to support you idiots and prevent you morons from doing anything stupid." Ranfa winked at them, "Try not to mess around too much." 

"With Ranfa as our festival committee, there's no way we can lose. For the next 10 days, we will prepare our booths; the 2 days after it will be for those who hasn't finish their homework; the day after that is a recognition party, and then the final 3 days will be the start of the festival." Atobe further explained. 

"I don't see the reason to be excited about this..." Oshitari doesn't seem fired up for such an event, "It's not about tennis." 

"Shouldn't we focus on something to do with tennis?" Hiyoshi asked, "We should be focusing on what's important." 

"It is important because tennis isn't all there is. This is an event for us to pick ourselves back up." Ranfa argued back at Hiyoshi, "This is a chance for us to get back at our rivals. It doesn't natter if it's tennis or non-tennis, winning will still hold a meaning for Hyotei. Don't you think so, Jirou-senpai?!" She slapped Jirou on the head with the paper fan, a critical hit made him wide awake in an instant. 

"Woah?! What?! What?!" 

"Stay focused! Anyway! Of course there will be a prize in all this." 

"If Ranfa is the prize, I am fired up." Oshitari smirked at her. 

"Yuushi, you are speaking like an old man..." Gakuto was a little creeped out Oshitari's comment. 

"I am not the prize. The prize will be tickets to Wimbledon with free travel and lodging." 

"Wimbledon?! That is fantastic~!" Jirou was ecstatic to hear that and he was no longer tired.

"Do you have selective hearing?" Ranfa asked him, "I suggest everyone to suggest an idea for the booth we are presenting." 

"Ore-sama has already decided for everyone." 

"Already? Let me see." Ranfa watched as Atobe tell Kabaji to put out a picture of what was Hyotei's cafe on the whiteboard. "This is beautiful..." 

"Of course." 

"It doesn't look like the price will be beautiful..." 

"You have sharp eyes, Ranfa. Nothing on the menu will be under 1000 yen." 

"Are you kidding me?!" Ranfa looked at him in shock and hoped he was just joking. 

Atobe was not joking at all. Why would he be joking? To eat in such a beautiful atmosphere, it's only fair to pay a price.