♫40♫ Taking matters into her own hands

Tsubakigawa Academy proved to be no match for Hyotei and the blue team managed to crush their opponent with ease.

"Because of our first win, no one is looking down on us that we are here because of a recommendation spot." She said to Atobe.

"Ah. It is expected that we are here to crush the weak along with the strong. Then, who is our next opponent?"

"Shishigaku is our next opponent. Tachibana Kippei and Chitose Senri were their power players during last year's National. They were so strong that they went all the way to the semi-finals."

"Heh, without their star players, they won't make it."

"Usu."

Ranfa looked at the team and noticed Gakuto wasn't here yet. She needed to call him and tell him to hurry up before the match begins! She sighed and closed her notebook, "I have changed the line up around. Since they are pretty weak without their star players, I want to see if you guys can play under different circumstances." She then showed them a sheet of the lineup, "Singles 3 will begin with Mukahi-senpai, Doubles 2 will be Jirou-senpai and Shishido-senpai, Singles 2 with Oshitari-senpai, Doubles 1 with Ootori and Kabaji, and finally Singles 1 with Atobe-senpai."

"Hiyopiyo won't be playing?" Jirou looked at Hiyoshi.

"I have no interest in playing against the weak anyway." Hiyoshi said to them, "Sakura told me to watch you guys slay the weak."

"Hiyoshi." Ranfa jabbed his side and he reacted by grabbing her hand out of reflex due to the fact he knew how to fight off others.

"I am just kidding. I will watch and do some image training."

"That sounds good." Ranfa then took out her cell phone and proceeded to call Gakuto.

"Hiyoshi, how long are you going to hold Sakura-san's hand for?" Choutarou asked him

"Until she walks away by herself. She is not a weak princess, she can walk away anytime she wishes to." He explained it as if it was the most simple thing on earth. He smirked when he can see their jealous faces.

"That Senpai is usually obsessed with his cell phone..." The call kept going to the voicemail after a few rings. She wondered if something bad happened, "You guys should head to the court first. I need to make sure that idiot know where he's going."

"See you at the court, Ranfa." Atobe said to her.

"Kabaji, stay behind." Ranfa commanded.

"Usu."

Atobe wondered what that was about but he decided to let it slide.

'Out of everyone, Kabaji is the only one I can trust to be alone with her.' Atobe thought to himself.

Once Atobe was gone, Ranfa was ready to take matters into her own hands.

"Kabaji, hand me your cell phone. I know you have Michael's phone number."

"Usu."

Ranfa gave Michael a call and asked him to deliver a few items to her and make it quick...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyotei made it to the court and Shishigaku was there waiting for them.

"Heh! If it isn't Hyotei! You guys will be easy!" Their captain, Daimaru Daikichi was rather open about looking down on them right from the start.

"Bastard..." Shishido wanted to give him a piece of his mind but he decided to let it go and let actions speak louder than words.

"We will automatically take Singles 3, won't we?" The cap wearing captain smirked and laughed along with his team.