♫62♫ The Prince, the Princess, and the King

The moment the speakers voiced out Zaizen's wish for Ranfa to be his girlfriend for the whole day, the Hyotei members all stopped their work and glared at Atobe. 

"Atobe, are you thinking 'Shit, I didn't see this coming'?" Oshitari smirked. 

"Look what you have done! Girlfriend for a whole day!" Gakuto shouted, "Why would you make such a thing anyway?!" 

"Ore-sama didn't think that Zaizen would have more luck than that Sengoku..." Atobe's Insight missed this possibility! He can't just take away the ticket booth now, that will make him lose face. 

"Ore-sama promised one single wish to be granted to whoever gets the golden ticket for a single day... I will lose face if I cancel it the moment he gets it. I will not lose face no matter the consequences. Tch, I would have expected he would have wanted a new laptop or something." 

"You obviously guessed wrong!" Shishido snapped, "But this doesn't mean anything, right? You can't do much if it's just a day..." 

Ranfa ended up blushing because Zaizen made such a bold wish. 

"What a stupid wish..." Ranfa didn't think Zaizen would be this bold. She doesn't know where to look because her face showed obvious trace of pink.

"It's not stupid in my eyes." He deemed a lot of things in his life to be moronic and idiotic but he would never think that about her, "Besides, I'm curious as to how it would be to have you as a girlfriend." 

"Geez... At-at least let me get one thing done for the team." 

"Okay." 

Ranfa walked away with a tinge of pink on her face. 

"Heh, her face is so pink. Looks like I'll have something to talk about on the blog." He used his phone and opened up his blog, it made him smile knowing he was able to go on a date with her. 

Zaizen looked to his right to see Atobe making his way to him. 

"Ore-sama heard your wish. Ore-sama underestimated you, Zaizen Hikaru..." 

"It's not my fault you proposed such a double-edged sword." Zaizen said to Atobe without any signs of respect, "Ranfa didn't say no to me so I guess a date is happening between us." 

"Did you even ask Ranfa if she even sees you that way? Even if you go on a date with her, it doesn't mean her heart is there." 

"Well if you know where her heart is, why don't you do anything about it? You can't keep Ranfa on lock-down for no reason." Zaizen didn't need to beat around the bush to get his point across. 

"You don't even know what's going on-" 

"I don't need to know. I just know as long as Ranfa doesn't have a boyfriend, she is free to go on a date with anyone." 

"You..." 

Ranfa soon returned and she found Atobe with Zaizen. 

"Senpai, you're not arguing with Hikaru, are you? You should have seen this coming with the whole golden ticket thing so don't take it out on him." 

"Hmph, taking away Hyotei's festival committee... Are you doing this out of spite, Zaizen?" Atobe asked the 2nd year. 

"No, I do this because I wanted to." Zaizen purposely held Ranfa's hand, making her blush at the touch and making Atobe jealous. The boy was good at killing two birds with one stone.

"Hikaru, stop saying such embarrassing things! Anyway, I have left the notes of what you guys need with Kabaji. Be sure to read it. Call me if anything goes wrong." Ranfa informed Atobe.