♫53♫ I'll take care of you

Ranfa made her way home without telling any of the regulars. She tried to forget about today but she was having a bit of a problem of forgetting about it at the moment. She was troubled by the fact that she allowed herself to nearly hurt Akaya and ruin his chance to possibly play tennis.

'If Kirihara tried to make any attempts to cover his absolute blind spots, he would have dislocated somewhere in his body to do so...' Ranfa didn't think about it at the time because she was focused on winning; she would have been willing to destroy Akaya completely just to hold victory.

"Sakura, rhere you are..." It was Oshitari was very glad ge caught up with her. "You left without letting any of us know..."

"Senpai..."

"Why the long face?"

"What are you talking about?" She put on a mask of her usual smile but it seems her senpai has seen through it completely.

"You're not being usual. Want to talk about it?"

"I feel bad. I was about to destroy Kirihara completely just to secure victory."

"You're talking about the match? Don't worry about it, Atobe apologized to Kirihara and Sanada on your behalf, though the 2nd year was completely unaware of your intentions."

"That's why. I know he doesn't know and yet I... Oshitari-senpai, I feel embarrassed to be near any of you guys right now."

"Ranfa." Since it was the first time for Oshitari to call her by given name, it made her look up at him, "You think we would think bad of you for doing such a thing? You think we are stupid not to know your true reason?"

"Senpai..."

"The tennis club knows how much pride Atobe has within the club... At the same time we also know how much we all mean to you, Manager. You always look out for everyone, so when you saw Kirihara mistreat the club members and dirty the court we play on, it's no wonder you would have did what you did. We are your pride but at the same time, you are our pride too."

"Do everyone really think that?"

"We know that. Atobe told you the same thing too, why didn't you believe him?"

"I thought he was just being nice..."

"We are all thinking the same thing too, Ranfa.

Ranfa smiled at his words, no longer needing a mask to mask her worries. Ranfa smiled at him and thanked him for making her feel better.

"You know I am always there for you."

"Thanks. By the way, my name sounds pretty nice coming from you."

"Does that mean I am allowed to call you by your name?"

"Do so. Mukahi-senpai, Jirou-senpai, and Atobe-senpai has been calling me by my name. I don't mind having you call me 'Ranfa'."

"You really are cute, Ranfa."

"Of course I am. My Mom didn't give birth to me to be ugly."

"Haha, I thank them for making you a real beauty." Oshitari was really going in with the charms, he was able to make her blush and smile at the same time.

Ranfa no longer felt at a loss. She felt much better of herself thanks to Oshitari speaking out for everyone; she's happy to know that he and everyone understand her.

Before crossing the road, Ranfa tugged at Oshitari's arm.

"Ranfa?"

Ranfa stood on her tiptoes and kissed Oshitari's cheek.