"Maybe it just works really slow,"

"What are you two whispering about in here?" Sirius's head poked in. "You can't keep secrets from me,"

"Nothing," Harry said. "Just the weird stuff that's been going on,"

"Right, well, breakfast is ready so unless you want to eat it in this dusty pantry, I suggest you come out and join us at the table,"

#

After breakfast, everyone went to their rooms to sleep. They planned on visiting Mr Weasley after lunch. Harry and Faith were the only ones who didn't sleep. They couldn't. Lots of thoughts about the vision kept circling in their minds. Both of them decided to go to the study one floor above theirs to see if there was anything in the books there. They sat shoulder to shoulder on the desk, browsing the books to see if there was even a little bit of information on dreams and visions. When Faith gave up, she suggested to maybe ask Professor Trelawney but Harry didn't think that was a very good idea.

"She's just going to predict or death or something," Was his response.

When it was time for lunch, their trunks arrived so they could dress like Muggles for their trip to St Mungo's. Faith had been to St Mungo's before, a couple times for broken bones after an aggressive game of Quidditch with either the Weasleys or her brother, but it had been at least five years since the last time she'd been there. Mad-Eye Moody and Tonks came to escort them there.

Just before they left, an owl flew in for Faith. It was a letter from her parents saying they heard about Mr Weasley and were going to pick her up later that day.

When the party left, everyone was happily chatting, making fun of the bowler hat Mad-Eye had pulled over his face to conceal his magical eye. All except Harry and Faith. Faith only decided to open up when Tonks began to ask them about their vision.

"There isn't any Seer blood in your family, is there?"

"No," Harry shook his head and Faith shrugged.

"My mum told me about a very early ancestor who was friends with Cassandra the Seer and claimed she taught her but no one really believed her. Her portrait is on the fifth floor at Hogwarts, you pass it on your way to the Astronomy Tower," Faith told Tonks. 

"Interesting," Tonks mumbled with a smile. "But I suppose it's not really a prophecy you're doing, is it? I mean, you're not seeing the future, you're seeing the present ... it's odd, isn't it?  Useful, though ..." Tonks nodded deep in thought before turning to Faith again. "So you have quite an interesting family three, right?"

Faith nodded. 

"Yeah, my dad likes to brag about it a lot. My mum says we're over-achievers, because of all the odd things family members have done. One even was Minister of Magic in the eighteenth century,"

"And you have a great uncle or something who wrote Defence Against the Dark Arts books, right? His books are mandatory literature in Auror training," Tonks told her excitedly.

"Really? My dad always said they didn't sell well so he stopped writing,"

The Underground stopped and the company moved out. They were in the middle of London. Tonks led them to an elevator and they all got in. Harry felt Mad-Eye's magical eye on his back, so to avoid getting asked about his dream again, he asked where St Mungo's was. 

"Not far from here," Moody grumbled when they got out and stepped into the chilly December air. "Wasn't easy to find a good location for a hospital. Nowhere in Diagon Alley was big enough and we couldn't have it underground like the Ministry - wouldn't be healthy. In the end they managed to get hold of a building up here. Theory was, sick wizards could come and go and just blend in with the crowd,"