Chapter 1: Day One

Start from the beginning

Raven: Don't change the subject Griffin!

Me: Fine, yes, i forgot. I was too lazy to bring it to the shop and just let it stay at the garage. When i decided to use it, it overheated. So yes, I won't get it back til Thursday. So now, remove that annoying grunt on your face and tell me how's New York.

Raven just shrugged at my story about my car. I know she is a car freak, but I'm not. I honestly don't know why I got lazy. Oh wait, I know. I don't use my car since, like i said, i was lazy. I only use it anyways to go to school. So yea.

Raven: Oh god, it's just so amazing. The place NEVER SLEEPS. I mean really even at midnight it's bright and noisy.....

I smile at how excited Raven is telling me all about her summer adventures in New York. I am happy for her really, she makes me smile and forget about other things.

In a few minutes, mom drops us off at school and she waves goodbye and goes to work. Raven and I were walking through the parking lot when a shorter girl came jumping behind our backs. It was Octavia.

Octavia: My bitches!!! God I missed you two so much.

Me: (i laugh at how exaggerating the "i miss you" part) O, we literally spend each waking day together during summer. Dont be dramatic.

Octavia: no kisses and hugs for you today Griffin. You're a meanie. Besides, the missing part is for Raven.

Raven blusehes at what Octavia said. Honestly they look good together as a couple but they dont see each other that way, it saddens me.

Raven: I missed you too Blake. Hope you didn't get bored with Clarkiee over here.

Clarke: Hey!!! I am not boring. In fact O and I had fun, isnt that right O? (I glare at Raven and punch her arm slightly. Octavia just laughs)

Octavia: Oh you're boring Clarke. Im just amazing at thinking of stuff to do that's why YOU had fun this summer.

Raven and Octavia laughed and I just glared at the both of them then dragged them inside school because the 1st bell was already ringing. Ugh, 1st day of school. Why?!

The three of us are walking along the hallways going to check which homeroom class we are assigned to. And lo and behold, the deliquents are in the same class. (You'll meet all the deliquents better in lunch)

Octavia: Oh my god, do we have a new school secretary, or did she have an amnesia?

Raven: I think you should thank a certain genius for that *winks*

Me: No way! You hacked our classes? That is amazing!! Why haven't you thought of that since high school started? (We laugh and continue the conversation walking to homeroom)

Raven: Well unlike you, i have been busy.

Octavia: More like thinking you'd be an amazing teakwondo player. Sucks how you realized it in the worst way possible.

Raven: shut up!

Octavia and I laughed at that memory. Since middle school, Raven joined the taekwondo team thinking she is a tough badass. A year ago, junior year, 3 of the members got injured a day before comptetion. For years, Raven NEVER had a comptetion. The club was just extra credit. So that day, Raven was needed to step up. She stand tall and was confident she was good. After the whistle of the ref, her opponent moved 1 step forward and then......Raven fainted. Since then, she realized taekwondo wasn't her forte.

We entered the class and there were a few students inside. Suprisingly, the rest of the deliquents were not yet there. Then suddenly, loud laughters emerged in the room. Ah, the deliquents are here. We all exchanged hugs and hello's. But before we all wanted to be deliquents like we are, our teacher came in. And, a new one at that.

Mr. Titus: good morning everyone. I'm sir Titus. I will be your homeroom teacher for this year.

Raven: (whisper) more like sir tights.

The whole class of course heard it, and so does our teacher.

Mr. Titus: I heard that young lady. I don't get disrespected in this class. If you wish to pass, you better treat me with respect. This may only be homeroom class, but I warn you, homeroom might be your failing class.

There were un-amused chattering around the class when suddenly the door sprung open revealing a very sweaty girl with long brown curly hair, killer jawline, long legs and very sexy body (not that I was checking her out)

Mr. Titus: Who are you?

New Girl: Sorry sir, I'm late. This school is very big, i've been running around and I got lost. I'm new, i just transferred here. Sorry.

Her Australlian accent is a turn on. I continue staring at her helplessly. I notice her scared at Titus and not knowing what to do, if she goes to sit or go out since she was already 15mins late. I notice Titus' face scrunch up, I didn't know what I was thinking and stood up.

All eyes were on me....

- - -

End of Chapter 1

What do you think Clarke will do? Comment it down. Might use your idea, who knows :)

Also, I know I called him Titus, it was already annoying to type the "Mr" hope you understand throughout the story.

xx lovelots
Alex